Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooknight View Post
So after all of the great new updates from the 1st of September, we are seeing some sluggishness and alsomissing items on the farms. Is this a result of migrating the next upgrade into the system ??
What items are you missing?
Old Sep 06 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish355 View Post
It just keep getting better and better...I can't wait for farm six. I love the new flowers...Thank you Debbie!
Raul and the devs are the best!! Now, if we could just get the large bulldozer to work...I know it's a work in progress and the bugs need to be ironed out. I'm a patient person.
Irish...the devs posted on Sept 2 that the bulldozer was working...what is happening with yours that it isn't working?
Old Sep 06 2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsells View Post
FARM 6 PLEASE!!!

I want to drive my friends and family nuts while I create another world and talk about FT nonstop. It's the small things in life that make you smile.
I drive mine crazy too. My dad keeps trying to convince me that you can't really grow grapes in 4 hours, but I can! They don't get the whole "virtual world" thing or understand why I spend so much time or get so much enjoyment out of it. Silly parents!

*waits semi-patiently for farm #6*
Old Sep 06 2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilybet View Post
HI, I am having glitches with sowing, it keeps not showing the seeder, and or not selecting the fields to sow. Reselecting the seeder or the seed in the shop doesn't always work to be able to sow, it just keeps glitching. Please fix. Noticing it particularly on the farms with rivers in case this is conflicting and causing it. Happened on my 3rd farm first, and on my 1st farm as well. But did not occur on my 2nd, 4th or 5th farm, that do not have rivers on them
I would like to redirect you to this official thread where we are gathering information on this particular issue, If you could read the first post here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361358 and make a post in the thread accordingly, thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 06 2010, 03:22 PM

For the last week I havent been able to see my friend when she comes to my farm to be hired. I have to go to my 2nd farm to hire her, then she has to go back to her own farm and back again to get back to me. Why is this happening? What is the cure? Begging now :-)
Old Sep 06 2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcow Caz View Post
For the last week I havent been able to see my friend when she comes to my farm to be hired. I have to go to my 2nd farm to hire her, then she has to go back to her own farm and back again to get back to me. Why is this happening? What is the cure? Begging now :-)
make sure that when both of you first load your game, that it loads 100% before going to another farm.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 06 2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
ok I lied. I cleared cache again.... and still no help this time i vacuumed my house while i waited for it to finally load again.. not going through that a 4th time.. still no help........ grrrrrrrrr......
I'm sorry I know how frustrating that stuff can be. I am personally having no trouble with mine, LOL not that, that means anything. The only other thing if it were me is I would, if you have not done so, first completely turn computer off for at least a couple minutes, then immediately go to where your cache is and manually delete everything in the folder. It does not always clear everything by clicking the clear button. In fact it is usually something causing trouble that hangs up in there. Do it in that order though! VERY important.

Hope it helps, Debbie Sue
Old Sep 06 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
I'm sorry I know how frustrating that stuff can be. I am personally having no trouble with mine, LOL not that, that means anything. The only other thing if it were me is I would, if you have not done so, first completely turn computer off for at least a couple minutes, then immediately go to where your cache is and manually delete everything in the folder. It does not always clear everything by clicking the clear button. In fact it is usually something causing trouble that hangs up in there. Do it in that order though! VERY important.

Hope it helps, Debbie Sue
If you log in from another PC then you can confirm if it is the game or your PC.
Old Sep 06 2010, 04:13 PM

Talking Cost of F6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsells View Post
FARM 6 PLEASE!!!

I want to drive my friends and family nuts while I create another world and talk about FT nonstop. It's the small things in life that make you smile.

Some of us are making bets on how much F6 will cost when it come out.
A couple of us are guessing: one billion coins, lol!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 06 2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccpete View Post

Some of us are making bets on how much F6 will cost when it come out.
A couple of us are guessing: one billion coins, lol!

Seriously ..... my guesstimate:

12x12 100k
14x14 1 mill
16x16 5 mill
18x18 25mill
20x20 50mill
22x22 75mill
24x24 100mill 256Million total

and the $20FT option from 18x18 up

I would "need" to do this at each set of farms....

at $256mill, I would still have $500million at each set to put toward farms 7 and 8

In summary...... devs... I am ready for farms 6, 7 and 8 NOW ( please )
Closed Thread