Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 20 2020, 06:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
my manure collector dont work... help plz
Hi gogga,

I have moved your post from the Suggestions area to the Help and Support section for Tools. When you need help with the game, please try to post in the Help and Support Section where you will get help quicker.

In order to collect manure from the pigs in your pig sty you need to own a manure spreader as the manure is stored with that tool. Do you also own the manure spreader? If you do not own a manure spreader, you will not be able to store the manure.

If you do own one, please sure that you have placed both the manure spreader and the manure collector into your storage and that the pigs are ready to harvest before you click on the Harvest Animals button at the top of your Facility Manager.

If that information does not help you resolve your issue, in order for us to take a look at your farm data to see what the problem may be we need your farm link please. If you need instruction on how to get that and post it in the forum please click on this link:

Farm Link and Start Date
Old Nov 22 2020, 05:27 AM

Default gogga

please help me....I bought a mannure collector and it is not funcional.
My oil rifinery and off coast refinery cannot ghost ....it was fine in the past and all of a sudden it is not working. plz help
Old Nov 22 2020, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
please help me....I bought a mannure collector and it is not funcional.
My oil rifinery and off coast refinery cannot ghost ....it was fine in the past and all of a sudden it is not working. plz help
Hi googa,

I'm sorry but ghosting is a trick that you're not supposed to do. So we can not help you with that or allow anyone to post instructions how to do them.

Your previous post about the manure collector was answered. Please scroll up the page or look on the previous page of this thread, to find your 1st post about this, the reply will be underneath it.

I have left you a 1 hour temporary redirect to this thread where your post is and left you a message on your forum profile with a link for you to click on so you can learn how to find your posts on the forum. This is the link you can click on to help you find your posts on the forum and is the one on your forum profile: Where's My Post Gone?

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 22 2020 at 08:00 AM.
Old Nov 29 2020, 02:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Help! I'm told I can't refuel for 20 hours!!!!

This has NEVER happened in the past. I've plenty of fuel, yet when I refueled today and sowed only 2 fields was out of fuel. NOW, I'm told I cannot refuel for 20 hours???? My fuel has always been plenty and Ive never been locked out from refueling,,,,,actually, I usually don't need to refuel for weeks.
Can anyone help?
Thank You! Fi
Old Nov 29 2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffion View Post
This has NEVER happened in the past. I've plenty of fuel, yet when I refueled today and sowed only 2 fields was out of fuel. NOW, I'm told I cannot refuel for 20 hours???? My fuel has always been plenty and Ive never been locked out from refueling,,,,,actually, I usually don't need to refuel for weeks.
Can anyone help?
Thank You! Fi
Hi Fi,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel. We always keep related posts in the same thread to make it easier to find information on a particular subject.

I'm sorry but you can only refuel once a day, so you will have to wait until that time has passed before you can refuel again.

Fuel is calculated using the quantity of fuel tanks you had in your gift box and in your Harvests & Products storage at the time that you refuelled plus you get a few extra for other factors, so if you didn't get much fuel then it sounds like you did't have many fuel tanks in those 2 areas to exchange for fuel. To give you a rough idea 10,000 Fuel tanks would get you around 3 million fuel to use as you get 300 Fuel for each Fuel tank you have stored.

If you would like us to check when you last refuelled and what you got for that then we will need your farm link please. If you need instructions on how to get that and add it to your reply, please click on this link: Farm Link and Start Date
Old Nov 29 2020, 09:26 AM

Default Bulldozers

My bulldozers work on every item I've tried them on except water. The best any of them will do is clear water one at a time. Is that normal?
Old Nov 29 2020, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duane h giesler View Post
My bulldozers work on every item I've tried them on except water. The best any of them will do is clear water one at a time. Is that normal?
Hi Duane,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

The bulldozers you have are not going to reach far enough to do more than one water at a time. If they are farm cash waters then those can only be deleted 1 at a time regardless of the size bulldozers you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2020, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Fi,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel. We always keep related posts in the same thread to make it easier to find information on a particular subject.

I'm sorry but you can only refuel once a day, so you will have to wait until that time has passed before you can refuel again.

Fuel is calculated using the quantity of fuel tanks you had in your gift box and in your Harvests & Products storage at the time that you refuelled plus you get a few extra for other factors, so if you didn't get much fuel then it sounds like you did't have many fuel tanks in those 2 areas to exchange for fuel. To give you a rough idea 10,000 Fuel tanks would get you around 3 million fuel to use as you get 300 Fuel for each Fuel tank you have stored.

If you would like us to check when you last refuelled and what you got for that then we will need your farm link please. If you need instructions on how to get that and add it to your reply, please click on this link: Farm Link and Start Date
Thank you! Just seemed kinda weird. Appreciate the help!
Old Nov 30 2020, 12:08 AM

Default Lost Fuel

I had 3,308,088 fuel left. I clicked to refuel ...it showed I had 4,579,848 in storage, I clicked yes to refuel.

When I went back to farm, I only had the 4,579,848. I should have had 7,887,936.
Old Nov 30 2020, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmaf1int View Post
I had 3,308,088 fuel left. I clicked to refuel ...it showed I had 4,579,848 in storage, I clicked yes to refuel.

When I went back to farm, I only had the 4,579,848. I should have had 7,887,936.
Hi wlimaf1int,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel. Yes you had 3,308,088 fuel. However, when you refueled you only got1,271,760 fuel, not 4,579,848, which gave you the total amount when added together of 4,579,848. I am sorry, but you have not lost any fuel as it shows the correct amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
big lake, bulldozer, can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, forklift, fuel, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel problems, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working