Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 29 2020, 09:38 PM

It would be great to be able to use a tool like the tower lookout (I think that is what it is) while working as an employee and be able to see if there is anything on other farms. Especially helpful when a farmer hires multiple workers. If they hire me to work 30 farms I feel obligated to check them all even though I know I am not working alone.
Old Nov 28 2020, 12:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I don't like the way the super facilities work. I would have preferred to see tools that would increase the production (or decrease the time) of the owned facilities. For example if you have 10 mines and buy the mine tool then all mines would have an increase of production
Old Nov 28 2020, 10:54 PM

Default New type of irrigation tool for Quest Farms?

I would love to see a new irrigation tool that is for Quest farms, so ALL crops regardless of growing time, would stay for far longer before wasting.This would just be for Quest farms where small plots of many different crops are planted, and be in addition to the purple irrigation tool that cuts time in half.. I find myself wishing for additional irrigation to keep everything from wasting too soon. Or perhaps some sort of unwither tool for the Quest farms?
I'd be happy to pay FC for the privilege! Is this a possibility?
Old Dec 03 2020, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Mobile Sprinklers -- XP Points

Currently, the mobile sprinklers only produce three XP points when irrigating/watering all farms. Can we get all our XP points (3 per farm) when using this tool to water multiple farms? Thank you!
Old Dec 24 2020, 02:21 PM

I got a idea for a new tool. you got tools for laying multiple plots, trees and flowers. How about a tool for laying multiple ponds. I would be willing to pay quite a bit of farmcash for one especially if it would place them in a layered style. Please let me know about this idea. thank you.
Old Jan 02 2021, 10:17 AM

I have asked for the following in a ticket but wanted to put it out here.

I have asked for a new tool to "Irrigate the Farm" not the "crop".

As it stands our current Irrigators will irrigate the Farm but i wish to have one that will irrigate the Farm so that all crops planted on "said" chosen farm will all be irrigated.
What that will do is allow us to use farms to plant our 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour crops to push them through. I understand that we have longer time to harvest irrigated, but once a farm is irrigated, everything planted after will not be.

Solution: Plant the farm, irrigate with a "specific" irrigator and everything planted on "chosen" farm will be irrigated automatically for up to 19.9 ft hours. I hope that is clear enough.
I submitted a ticket to Rob a year plus ago. I know they are all busy now, this is a future consideration that I am asking for. Thank you.
Cathy
Old Jan 03 2021, 12:22 AM

Default Freeze Crop Tool for quest farms

I just saw a post above about quest farms, etc.

What about a freeze tool for crops, ft cash of course. That way people do not have to continually replant the daily quest farms.

Oh so complicated. lol

Thank you
Cathy
ps I do no quests any longer but am always thinking about fellow farmers and friends who do.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:31 PM

When you have the mobile lookout tower and are working on superneighbours farms, it shows all farms that have stuff ready to do in blue. I wonder if this function could be extended to our own farms if you have this tool. Maybe this is something that could be added while they are getting these functions working again in the new format.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM

I would like a tool or something added for buying from the store I got animals from the store which are expensive which the game said the barn was full but then I could not add to storage. I will not sell them after paying for the same with flowers and whatever.
Old Today, 05:58 PM

I would like to see sending trains to 50 farmers after all we all have 50 neighbors to start with.

I would like to be able to send ships to any farmer.