Old Mar 07 2017, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I don't feel that this game has EVER "taken my money".

I give it up freely to further enjoy this game in the ways that I play it.

I also understand that layering 'could' cause an issue and 'could' need some dev help to resolve.... but it has never happened to me.
Well said.. I have never had any problems too and I love that we are getting new tools to make our lives easier.. love it, love it...
Old Mar 07 2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
My neighbours are having the same problem when they post those facilities.
I can't work the posts when they use the new Services/Clients as the post. It keeps saying that I've already worked them which I haven't. Can this be checked? Thanks.
Old Mar 07 2017, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I can't work the posts when they use the new Services/Clients as the post. It keeps saying that I've already worked them which I haven't. Can this be checked? Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
It is because it is sending you to regular facs rather than services. This has already been sent to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2017, 01:28 PM

I don't understand what the Dev's mean when they say

"Notice these tools only work on items that are already present on the farm, that's why there are only 4 of them" Can someone please explain it to me?

Also why is there no Plow?

Thanks Everyone and Thanks to the Dev's for this Awesome Update!!!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Mar 07 2017, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I don't understand what the Dev's mean when they say

"Notice these tools only work on items that are already present on the farm, that's why there are only 4 of them" Can someone please explain it to me?

Also why is there no Plow?

Thanks Everyone and Thanks to the Dev's for this Awesome Update!!!
Hi matrix,
They will only work on existing crop plots. There isn't a plow because it would be the same as the 16x16 plow. These tools will only help if you have stacked/staggered fields of crops, because they will do all fields within the area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2017, 02:24 PM

Not sure if this is because of the new release or something else, but when I'm in my Seaport Manager, it says that I have 1 hour 15 minutes left as my "Container Remaining Time". That can't be right since none of the ships require more than an hour per container. When I actually open the ship, the correct time is displayed on the container itself.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 07 2017, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Not sure if this is because of the new release or something else, but when I'm in my Seaport Manager, it says that I have 1 hour 15 minutes left as my "Container Remaining Time". That can't be right since none of the ships require more than an hour per container. When I actually open the ship, the correct time is displayed on the container itself.
Hi Susan are you sure it said the container time or was it the total time left to prepare the ship. That time is there too. If it was the container time it could be that your computer time was off slightly and had not updated.
Old Mar 07 2017, 03:17 PM

Container Remaining Time: 23 minutes
Dispatch Remaining Time: 6 hrs 17 minutes

When you look on the container itself, it says 3 minutes, so there's a 20 minute difference.

I doubt that it's an issue with my computer clock. I'm a software developer and have to test times, etc., in my own software, so I've got my computer clock synchronized with the time setting in PHP, Apache, etc.

For more info: I didn't get the popup telling me that container had finished but I started a new one anyway. Now my Container Remaining Time says 1 hr 18 minutes (58 minutes for the actual container, plus the 20)

Added later: Now they've synched up again - both say 6 minutes left. Very weird.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Mar 07 2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old Mar 07 2017, 04:10 PM

Thank you Raul and team for another great release! Love the new facilities and looking forward to the new tools too! As usual...I love the two part release!
Old Mar 07 2017, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDave View Post
I bought the bar facs last night, loaded them, waited overnight, then posted my facs to be worked a few minutes ago.

As my neighbors worked, nothing was being completed or worked on inside the bar factory or the bar shop...

And yes, I cleared my cache files and reloaded the game...
Hi AKDave,
This hgas already been sent to the developers to fix. In the mean time I suggest you post from other services.
Closed Thread