Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2017, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've seen others post that they thought the time required to load another ship is more than 24 hours. I knew it was at first but thought it had been fixed. But I launched yesterday's ship around 12:30 and the alert message on today's ship says I need 3 more hours, which would make it 1:30, not 12:30. This makes it difficult for those of us that would like to be able to launch our ship around the same time each day. I started at 7am - am now up to 1:30. Probably about an hour of that was that I was 1/2 hour late getting to my ship a couple of days - but the rest is some kind of time creeep from the program, I think.
Hi Susan,
Please note that the time is only given in hours and not hours and minutes. So it may appear that it is taking longer before you can prepare the next ship. For example, I started preparing a ship yesterday at 12:00. I checked the next ship for today at 9:50 and it said 3 more hours until I could start which would be 12:50, but I checked again at 10:01 and it now says 2 hours. That would be 12:00 which is right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Please note that the time is only given in hours and not hours and minutes. So it may appear that it is taking longer before you can prepare the next ship. For example, I started preparing a ship yesterday at 12:00. I checked the next ship for today at 9:50 and it said 3 more hours until I could start which would be 12:50, but I checked again at 10:01 and it now says 2 hours. That would be 12:00 which is right.
Ok, thanks. Maybe that's it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 12 2017, 12:18 PM

I think the time starts from when you prepare your first container

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 12 2017, 04:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

is it next week yet?
Old Jan 12 2017, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
is it next week yet?
Nope...not yet...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2017, 04:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Nope...not yet...
drat... I live in hope,
Old Jan 12 2017, 04:38 PM

Waiting impatiently for them to fix the ships or beach them. Getting tired of losing long time farmer friends and listening to constant furor! Farm Town is a great social game, the ships are destroying that very fabric.
Old Jan 12 2017, 10:40 PM

I have been thinking about this post for a couple days. First I want to say hats off to the developers for keeping this game so much fun and giving us fun things to play with. This last release has been bit of a problem. I am not sure about the rest of you but what I found irritating about this release and a few of the last ones was when it came out there were no release notes at first. Also some of the stuff in the release was listed as coming next week. I am wondering instead of trying to give us a new release every month if they should not be maybe every 2 or 3 months. Also if you do go to something like that you should be able to have everything ready on the night you release it, we will not have to wait another week for something to be ready. In between the releases you can still put out bug fixes to fix things.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 12 2017, 10:54 PM

I would not want to wait 2 to 3 months. I enjoy my updates even if i have to wait for certain things.
Old Jan 12 2017, 11:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I am wondering instead of trying to give us a new release every month if they should not be maybe every 2 or 3 months. Also if you do go to something like that you should be able to have everything ready on the night you release it, we will not have to wait another week for something to be ready. In between the releases you can still put out bug fixes to fix things.
Most games I play do a new release every week, so FT is already stretching it in doing only one a month. And I don't play any games that don't have a few bugs to work out once a release goes live, especially if it's a major change to the game.