Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
The question was asked "what don't we read" well....many of the complaints that is posted here is fully explained in this forum if we would only read it before we complain!!! Enough said...for now! lol

Old May 10 2012, 09:16 PM

I noticed that posting of the facilities problem is fixed, thank you.
I have noticed that an old problem is back again. Seems like every other update I get the problem where I cannot see people in the market until I reload a few times. This time doesn't appear to be as bad in the past. They don't seem to be getting my invites to work either. I did get one hired to work and went to my farm and I saw about a dozen people on my farm. I asked where did they all come from and the one I hired said she just saw here and myself. And NO I do not drink or do drugs... May be a bit old but not that bad. Reloaded my farm and they were gone. Seemed like half of the people from the market showed up my farm but I guess they were just ghost images. I remember hearing of others having that problem some time back.
Still like the trains we have and hardly can wait for the others... bring it on Devs you are great.

Oh and I have been getting several time outs tonight.

Last edited by Docperk; May 10 2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: adding something I forgot
Old May 10 2012, 11:36 PM

Can someone help me? I go to the reality office to upgrade a farm adn a box comes up says ERROR 025 hit X to reload game, why cant i upgrade, i downloaded latest verison of adobe and still nothing,, HELP!!!
Old May 11 2012, 08:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not that it's any big deal, but why is orange blossom herbal tea in a red box, and strawberry lemonade herbal tea in an orange box? Seems like it would have made more sense for it to be the other way around.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Not that it's any big deal, but why is orange blossom herbal tea in a red box, and strawberry lemonade herbal tea in an orange box? Seems like it would have made more sense for it to be the other way around.
LOL - That's a good question coming from 'earlgray'. Does earlgray tea come in a grey box?

Old May 11 2012, 08:53 AM
Account Not Linked

"Earl Grey" hot, that is what Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS 1701-D Enterprise drinks all of the time.
Old May 11 2012, 09:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - That's a good question coming from 'earlgray'. Does earlgray tea come in a grey box?
Actually, in RL, yeah, it does! Wish we could make some in FT. (It's my fav, drink it every morning.)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 11 2012, 10:16 AM

Default Harvesting Acacia Trees

I had the same problem yesterday with the Acacia trees Arabic Gum not showing up in my storage, but it seems to be working today. However, the harvest is only one gum per tree, not nearly enough to stock the needed gum in the Shipping Facility.
Old May 11 2012, 11:50 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I had the same problem yesterday with the Acacia trees Arabic Gum not showing up in my storage, but it seems to be working today. However, the harvest is only one gum per tree, not nearly enough to stock the needed gum in the Shipping Facility.
That's for sure. I haven't done the math, but I have a feeling you'd need to cover half a farm with these trees in order to have enough.
Visit 's Farm

Old May 11 2012, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
That's for sure. I haven't done the math, but I have a feeling you'd need to cover half a farm with these trees in order to have enough.
To fully load all 4 items from empty will take 1440 trees. And they are 3 day trees. It will take a while before any of us get to that 100% level on all 4 items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread