Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1711  
Old Jan 11 2019, 01:35 PM
PersimmonsChickens PersimmonsChickens is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 05 2018
Location: SouthEastern US
Posts: 11
Default

My green ship is now prepared. I go to use the last itinerary, and I get the message that I can't because I have no ships dispatched at this time. I have 2 ships dispatched. Wow! I'll have to rework the itinerary again.
Reply With Quote
  #1712  
Old Jan 11 2019, 02:07 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersimmonsChickens View Post
My green ship is now prepared. I go to use the last itinerary, and I get the message that I can't because I have no ships dispatched at this time. I have 2 ships dispatched. Wow! I'll have to rework the itinerary again.
Hi PersimmonsChicken,
I am sorry, but I don't have a solution for you with this. You can report this to Support to see if they can figure out what is going on. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1713  
Old Jan 11 2019, 03:38 PM
PersimmonsChickens PersimmonsChickens is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 05 2018
Location: SouthEastern US
Posts: 11
Default

Thank you for trying to help! I'll contact them.
Reply With Quote
  #1714  
Old Jan 11 2019, 11:30 PM
RFMad RFMad is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 02 2010
Posts: 282
Default

I've written about this before and it's getting to be a problem that I don't get a pop-up saying a container is finished so I can start on another one on any of the ships. I admit that I forget and the pop-up is handy to remind me that I am working on the ship. Can't something be done that even if we're doing something else that the pop-up will still pop-up? Do I need to make a suggestion?
Reply With Quote
  #1715  
Old Jan 11 2019, 11:45 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I've written about this before and it's getting to be a problem that I don't get a pop-up saying a container is finished so I can start on another one on any of the ships. I admit that I forget and the pop-up is handy to remind me that I am working on the ship. Can't something be done that even if we're doing something else that the pop-up will still pop-up? Do I need to make a suggestion?
Hi RFMad,
I am not seeing this problem. Only time I don't get the pop up is when I am working facilities for my neighbors. I have noticed that it will take a couple minutes after the previous container is finished before the pop up shows.
You will have to make a suggestion if you want it to pop up changed.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #1716  
Old Jan 11 2019, 11:50 PM
RFMad RFMad is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 02 2010
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I am not seeing this problem. Only time I don't get the pop up is when I am working facilities for my neighbors. I have noticed that it will take a couple minutes after the previous container is finished before the pop up shows.
You will have to make a suggestion if you want it to pop up changed.
Thanks, Taz. I'll suggest it. It doesn't pop-up even when I'm on my farm.
Reply With Quote
  #1717  
Old Jan 12 2019, 07:50 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 245
Default

i have a ship from a person i have un-neighbored and unfriended that keeps coming into my port - it send it for them - but is there a way to keep it from coming to my port , i thought un-neighboring her and unfriending her would prevent?
Reply With Quote
  #1718  
Old Jan 12 2019, 07:57 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i have a ship from a person i have un-neighbored and unfriended that keeps coming into my port - it send it for them - but is there a way to keep it from coming to my port , i thought un-neighboring her and unfriending her would prevent?
Hi JNelson
If you do not wish to receive any more ships from the person who sent you one you can remove yourself from being their neighbour or buddy. Click on the blue button beneath their picture to take yourself to their farm, then look bottom left of the screen for a yellow tool box and click on it. You will then see this >>



Click on this to remove yourself as their neighbour.
Click on this to remove yourself as their buddy.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #1719  
Old Jan 12 2019, 08:01 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson
If you do not wish to receive any more ships from the person who sent you one you can remove yourself from being their neighbour or buddy. Click on the blue button beneath their picture to take yourself to their farm, then look bottom left of the screen for a yellow tool box and click on it. You will then see this >>



Click on this to remove yourself as their neighbour.
Click on this to remove yourself as their buddy.
do i have to re-friend/neighbor this person to do that?
Reply With Quote
  #1720  
Old Jan 12 2019, 08:04 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
do i have to re-friend/neighbor this person to do that?
Dont think so, just wait till you receive another ship and then you can remove yourself as neighbor or/and buddy.

If you have a way to go to their farms, then you can do this just now.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, missing ship, ships

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.