Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 11 2019, 01:26 PM

This is really hard to explain. After I have hired someone to work on my farms, say I hired him/her to fish, when I go to plant seeds on my crops (doesn't matter if we are on the same farm or not, but I always work on a different farm than my employee), my cursor to plant will not click on the crops if it hits the area on the screen that shows the message that person is working. I have to continue to move my screen around so that my cursor isn't any where near that space and even if I have it in full view. It's quite annoying. Can you fix it so that if my cursor hits the space on the screen that shows that message I will still be able to plant?

Same problem exists if I am working on someone else's farm
Old Jan 12 2019, 12:12 PM

Just like all the other tools; harvest/plow, flower tool, harvest tree tool, chop tool and turbo, that becomes available after loading a farm to work on and after completing a job on the farm, it would be very helpful if you could make the GREY mobile sprinkler tool available after loading a farm or after finishing another job that we were hired to do on our employers farm. (For those farms that have DEAD flowers or ONE DROP of water left). A lot of people don't water their own flowers and when given a large multi farm job with flowers and/or other job tasks, we have to do several steps before we can even start harvesting the flowers. The steps are 1. hover over tools, 2. click on mobile sprinkler, 3. click on farm to water, 4. click the green guy, 5. hover over tools, 6. click on flower tool. There are only a few people like myself who water their own flowers. It just takes too much time to do all 6 steps for say if I have 30+ farms to do. I love doing flowers, but it takes the fun out of it when we have to do the 6 steps before we can even begin to harvest the flowers. Most people have the grey mobile sprinkler tool so if ever hired to work on someone’s farm, either the employee or employer will have this tool already in their list of tools. I would be very much appreciated if you can make this possible and I am sure others will too ��

Last edited by Autumn06; Jan 12 2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: a correction
Old Jan 16 2019, 12:37 PM

not sure if this should go in this topic or another one... it would be awesome if there was a mouse-over in the store on the trees and flowers that would show the exact number of each one that we already have planted on our farms!
Old Jan 16 2019, 04:54 PM

I would really appreciate, and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone, if production of tambourines in the Musical Instruments Factory could be doubled. The facility costs FC and is supplying two other facilities, one FC, one coins. I'd love to fully supply both end facilities, but I draw the line at buying a second FC facility in order to fully supply one product.

Thanks, and please consider.