Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2010, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

All this is wonderful but now we need more levels LOL. Gaining xp's which is great for facility usage but now need more levels. when is that happening next?
Old Apr 14 2010, 08:42 AM

Thanks Raul, that will keep everyone busy for a while, I hope!! ;-))
Old Apr 14 2010, 08:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Fuel is worth more?! Very cool! l worked for two friends today, for about two minutes, and made 33,288 coins! Wow, l really like those facilities LOL!

When l found out about the new stuff, l went to the gift page and my eyes were blown away by the PRETTY bushels of blueberries! l immediately sent them to everyone including myself at my other farms. l quickly changed accounts and went to accept them and get a good look at the pretty things! l couldn't place it on my farm! Someone went to a lot of work to make beautiful blueberries, and other items, in bushels and it can't be used for decoration. So sad. Of course l haven't looked in the decorations tab yet....opps....

Thanks guys for the awesome free game!!!
Oh, and thanks for keeping pigs our friends. l'm fine with sending soy ham and soy pepperoni to my neighbours LOL!
They aren't for decoration, they are to use in the facilities. Just go in your gift box and click "store" under the blueberries. They then are in your storage.
Old Apr 14 2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I would like to send "help" requests to only my FT Neighbors to work at my flour mill (only Facility I have so far) without the FT requests for help going to FB friends who do not play FT and without being posted on my FB profile. Since most of my FB friends aren't into the games, I avoid letting games post to my profile, filling it with notices not of interest to them.
I read and followed the instructions here for sending Facilities work requests to only selected individuals (unlocked the lock button, chose customize, and entered the name of the FT player to whom I was sending the request). Nonetheless, the request appeared on my profile, from which I removed it.
I don't yet know if the request went to non-Farm Town FB friends, or if, since I removed it from my profile it went to the person addressed.

How can I send a Facilities work request and assure it will get to the person intended, but not to others and not appear in my profile?
The post appears on your profile but only you and the people you sent it to can see it. So if someone of your non-FT friends looks at your profile they won't see your FT posts

I have made a list with all my FT playing friends so that I can send all the FT requests to them. None of my other friends know what an FT addict I am
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I would like to send "help" requests to only my FT Neighbors to work at my flour mill (only Facility I have so far) without the FT requests for help going to FB friends who do not play FT and without being posted on my FB profile. Since most of my FB friends aren't into the games, I avoid letting games post to my profile, filling it with notices not of interest to them.
I read and followed the instructions here for sending Facilities work requests to only selected individuals (unlocked the lock button, chose customize, and entered the name of the FT player to whom I was sending the request). Nonetheless, the request appeared on my profile, from which I removed it.
I don't yet know if the request went to non-Farm Town FB friends, or if, since I removed it from my profile it went to the person addressed.

How can I send a Facilities work request and assure it will get to the person intended, but not to others and not appear in my profile?
l'm not positive here, but...YOU WOULD see it on your profile. Did you ask a friend who was not on your list if they could see it as well?
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
They aren't for decoration, they are to use in the facilities. Just go in your gift box and click "store" under the blueberries. They then are in your storage.
*Sigh* yes l got that figured out. They would look lovely ON the farm though. The milk canisters up against the dairy shed, the berries and pineapple next to the fields or the house. A basket of eggs next to the porch.
l was dreaming as soon as l saw them! They are after all, very authentic products of our farms.
Old Apr 14 2010, 02:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default levels

is there any chance of uping the levels again plz as im on 80 and cant get any more dollers as u can only get them when u level up ?
Old Apr 14 2010, 02:21 PM

You can get a lot more liquor from having a chocolate factory and don't forget the apps for the day, get your free farm cash everyday, it adds up fast. Thanks Raul for the changes they are great.
Old Apr 14 2010, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Thanks devs for all the new stuff. Now I really don't have time for my "real" life.

I don't see anyplace to post this suggestion so I will do it here. If there IS a place please let me know.

Since we have to have 30 friends for our 3rd farm (I do) shouldn't the daily gifting limit be raised to at least 30 or more so we can get everybody a gift at the same time?
It's Facebook and Myspace that limit the gifting amount, not FT.
Old Apr 14 2010, 02:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure where to ask.... but i was told that gift giving would be changed to be sent by email now rather than the way we do it... course it could be only for Zynga games.....As I haven't seen anything in FT about this...... but it could also be a FaceBook thing too.. does anyone know anything about this.. I could of been told wrong also... forgive this post if I was told wrong......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread