Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM

Default Bought Heavywool Llama for Callin' Baton Rouge Farm, didn't get it.

Howdy - I bought a Heavywool Llama from the Store, put it on the farm, it took the farmcash but when I tried to add it to the Wool Shed it said try again later but now I don't have the Heavywool Llama on the farm, storage, gift box, or in the Wool Shed. That has happened a few times and not sure what causes it. Any way to either get the FC back or get the animals I didn't get?
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
Howdy - I bought a Heavywool Llama from the Store, put it on the farm, it took the farmcash but when I tried to add it to the Wool Shed it said try again later but now I don't have the Heavywool Llama on the farm, storage, gift box, or in the Wool Shed. That has happened a few times and not sure what causes it. Any way to either get the FC back or get the animals I didn't get?
Hi lvlrsSweetPea,

It can be caused by trying to place it where an item is already located or on farms where there are a lot of items on the farm particularly if there is anything else on top of those in the row or column that you try to place it.
It may be that the exact spot you clicked was a little too close to any of those even if the spot itself was clear. Animals don't always like to be placed too close to other items

As you tried to place it on a farm with a lot of overlapped waters and some facilities on top, just incase that caused a problem, should you want to buy more in the future it would be best to try to find a farm with far less items on it with more clear space, show everything in preferences and don't place it near any of those items. Then it should be fine.

What you will need to do now is contact the Support team.
Please make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
Hi lclrsSweetPea,
It is missing, so please contact Support as we can not give refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey