Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #381  
Old Sep 19 2019, 03:33 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
What's happening? Are we only given 12 hrs to start the contest now? I logged on this morning ( after a late night at work last night) and while working and checking the new contest realized I didn't have many of the new facilities listed. Went to purchase 3 more and when I came back received a message telling me 'You have abandoned the neighborhood chains contest this week. A new one will start next Thursday at 12AM'
Not very happy that I can't play after being in it only minutes before! I saw no news on this....grrrrrr! Give us at least 24 hrs PLEASE!!!!
Hi Cathalina

Nothing has changed for the Neighbourhood Chain Contest.

You say you were purchasing some factories, if you placed them on a farm and then you moved them to storage to place them on other farms, then you abandoned the contest for this week. I'm sorry but that is the only rule for the NCC.

From the Game Guide for NCC

IMPORTANT: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

You have full information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old Sep 19 2019, 05:25 PM
Cathalina Cathalina is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2015
Location: Central Coast, California
Posts: 10
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cathalina

Nothing has changed for the Neighbourhood Chain Contest.

You say you were purchasing some factories, if you placed them on a farm and then you moved them to storage to place them on other farms, then you abandoned the contest for this week. I'm sorry but that is the only rule for the NCC.

From the Game Guide for NCC

IMPORTANT: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

You have full information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Thank you for your answer! That was it. I purchased and then decided to move it to another farm before playing. My mistake!! Thanks for explaining that, I had never seen that anywhere and was not paying attention. Cathalina
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old Sep 19 2019, 05:38 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,972
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
Thank you for your answer! That was it. I purchased and then decided to move it to another farm before playing. My mistake!! Thanks for explaining that, I had never seen that anywhere and was not paying attention. Cathalina

You are very welcome Cathalina
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old Oct 10 2019, 07:54 AM
RozeeS RozeeS is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 14 2010
Posts: 70
Default

Why is it in the NCC that the person out in front in Number 1 position is always about 3x or more ahead in points than I am or those I am competing against.

I do wonder if "ghosting" facilities (a cheat) is bumping up peoples amount in those facilities?

From my experience if you have big neighbours with tons of xp points in your team there is no way you will get even close to the top 3. If you have people who are similar to you, with similar facilities and xp points then it is more like that you will get up the list higher.

Since I added people to do ships and help out with other things in FT some of those people who are my neighbours are double even treble my xp points amount I don't even come close to in the first 5 of the NCC competition where before I used too sometimes get in the top 3.

This needs to be a fairer contest. I am already thinking of reigning back on my playing time since everything takes too much time for little reward and also items constantly disappearing from my storage is also another issue!
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old Oct 10 2019, 10:29 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Why is it in the NCC that the person out in front in Number 1 position is always about 3x or more ahead in points than I am or those I am competing against.

I do wonder if "ghosting" facilities (a cheat) is bumping up peoples amount in those facilities?

From my experience if you have big neighbours with tons of xp points in your team there is no way you will get even close to the top 3. If you have people who are similar to you, with similar facilities and xp points then it is more like that you will get up the list higher.

Since I added people to do ships and help out with other things in FT some of those people who are my neighbours are double even treble my xp points amount I don't even come close to in the first 5 of the NCC competition where before I used too sometimes get in the top 3.

This needs to be a fairer contest. I am already thinking of reigning back on my playing time since everything takes too much time for little reward and also items constantly disappearing from my storage is also another issue!
Hi RozeeS,
The developers try to make it as fair as possible. When the groups of contestants are chosen they try to get those who have the same or nearly the same number of facilities in their neighbors who are participating. That does not preclude them adding more facilities after the contestants have been grouped. Then it is just about how much you and your neighbors can fill those facilities and work them to reload again.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
farm cash for ncc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 PM.