Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2013, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Away on holiday I can't play with my farm, (silly Ipad doesn't have Flash), but I Can LURK on the forum watching for my 10 x 10 tools

Still haven’t turned up huh? Maybe tomorrow.
Have fun Helen. We'll test out the new tools for you when they come out...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Away on holiday I can't play with my farm, (silly Ipad doesn't have Flash), but I Can LURK on the forum watching for my 10 x 10 tools

Still haven’t turned up huh? Maybe tomorrow.
Have a good holiday Helen. I am moving house I hope Monday week (the solicitors seem to work on the same timeframe as poor Slashkey LOL) and Sky cant connect my phone for another week so I wont even be able to get into the forum. Wont have much time to play this week either Never mind - it will be Christmas soon

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 24 2013, 12:59 PM

Question 10x10 tools

my first post here hello all. looking forward to the 10x10 new tools.. i so hope they give us a break being we bought all the tools to date.. hoping they are 35 fc.. not 40 or 50 fc.. being we need to buy all 5 ... fingers are crossed on this.. anyone know when they will be out...Happy T Day to all..
Old Nov 24 2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
my first post here hello all. looking forward to the 10x10 new tools.. i so hope they give us a break being we bought all the tools to date.. hoping they are 35 fc.. not 40 or 50 fc.. being we need to buy all 5 ... fingers are crossed on this.. anyone know when they will be out...Happy T Day to all..
a few days ago, the devs posted that they were working on other glitches, and the 10x10s would be released in a few more days..... hopefully.

so... for now, patience is the word.

As for the price, there should be a point in progress where a Turbo or high efficiency tool would be offered for coin.

If the 10x10 were offered, say for 1 billion coins, that would be cool. Then then 12x12, down the road, could revert to Farm Cash.

Old Nov 24 2013, 06:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Any update as to when the 10X10 tools will be here??? It's a legit question
Post Release Updates - Nov 21st, 1:50 PM EST

- Due to other important farmtown matters that required our attention we haven't been able to complete and release the 10 x 10 farming tools, we estimate it's going to take a few days more.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Have fun Helen. We'll test out the new tools for you when they come out...
Thanks Taz. You're going to have to let me know how much they cost in farm cash too please. Am very curious about that and can't get to the store without my flash :-( I think I may be addicted to Farm Town ;-)

Old Nov 24 2013, 11:14 PM

regarding glitches... my sea water and fresh water bait is in the storage instead on the bodies of water.. i sold just now on market.. hope next time i harvested my fish farming plant my baits goes direct to the bodies of waters..
Old Nov 24 2013, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
regarding glitches... my sea water and fresh water bait is in the storage instead on the bodies of water.. i sold just now on market.. hope next time i harvested my fish farming plant my baits goes direct to the bodies of waters..
It should. The bait showing up in storage was a glitch a while back that was fixed and if you hadn't sold that off yet then it would still show there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It should. The bait showing up in storage was a glitch a while back that was fixed and if you hadn't sold that off yet then it would still show there.
Thanks..i wonder why even i harvested my fish farming plant , my baits still the same.. least i checked the storage.. i saw them there.. but before posting i sold it already..
Old Nov 25 2013, 09:19 AM

still waiting for the tool update???
Closed Thread