Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2012, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I get this sometimes too - often if I am offline for some reason. I usually find that if I go online again it works.

It sometimes just needs some kind of "nudge" - like my satellite TV box!!!
I find clicking the request help button a second time fixes it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 03 2012, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I love everything and have already increased 3 of my farms to 26x26. Your new pricing is much more reasonable. Thank you!

One request... Even though we're using coin to fill the mineral mine and some of the other facilities, we need to have people work them. I have mines on every one of my 12 farms and never have enough stainless steel. Same with the fish farm. I have four of them and never have enough shrimp.
I think for ur stainless steel,it's not the question of how many mineral mines u have,I think u dont have enough metal mill.I faced the same problem once then I realized my mistake,I bought more metal mills.
Old Jan 03 2012, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree. I run 3 metal mills and usually have to sell steel to Tom at the market since I always have a surplus.
Old Jan 03 2012, 11:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have to say that I really, really love all of the new flowers. Thanks so much for adding them.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 03 2012, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
raul, i think you and your team goofed. You should have only released the belts for the facilities for about 5 - 10 facilities instead of 20. The belts are coming so fast that it is hard to decide which ones to post. And after you have posted you 5 for the 12 hours then it seems all the ones i would have wanted then pop up. :d

i have had lots of belts & dans for facilities but they do not let me post them. There is only the ok button. I have missed so many that could have been posted but did not. When we had dans in crops we could post and get more back. On the ingredients i don't get anything on 95% of them.

Some of mine have finished 4 or 5 or 6 dans and never was able to post them.

Guess i lucked out on this. I liked it the way the crops worked.

Thank you for all the updates.
Old Jan 03 2012, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS, I WENT BACK & COUNTED MY FIRST FOUR FARMS WHICH I UPGRADED TO 26x26. THEY ARE ONLY 25 1/2 x 25 1/2.

I WON'T BUY THE UPGRADES ON THE REST OF THE FARMS UNTIL I KNOW THEY ARE 26X26.

STILL HAPPY WITH ALL THE UPGRADES. HOPE THIS CAN BE FIXED
Old Jan 03 2012, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
i have had lots of belts & dans for facilities but they do not let me post them. There is only the ok button. I have missed so many that could have been posted but did not. When we had dans in crops we could post and get more back. On the ingredients i don't get anything on 95% of them.

Some of mine have finished 4 or 5 or 6 dans and never was able to post them.

Guess i lucked out on this. I liked it the way the crops worked.

Thank you for all the updates.
You can only post 5 belts/dans bonuses every 12 hours. That is why you only see the ok button. It is telling you that you have reached that belt but you cannot post it for a bonus. You are still getting the increased percentage of production, just not the bonus amount.
With the facilities you have more possibilities of getting belts than if you are harvesting crops. Crops tended to come slower because you don't harvest them all at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2012, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS, I WENT BACK & COUNTED MY FIRST FOUR FARMS WHICH I UPGRADED TO 26x26. THEY ARE ONLY 25 1/2 x 25 1/2.

I WON'T BUY THE UPGRADES ON THE REST OF THE FARMS UNTIL I KNOW THEY ARE 26X26.

STILL HAPPY WITH ALL THE UPGRADES. HOPE THIS CAN BE FIXED
The sizes are 26 by 26. Each crop plot takes up roughly 3/4 of one square. Thus it takes 2 upgrades (4 squares) to be able to add 5 plots and not have a strip left over. If we were to get another upgrade to 28x28 then you would be able to add 3 more plots instead of only 2 with no space leftover.
So for now you can plant 34x34 on a 26x26 farm with a strip left over. If we get an upgrade to 28x28 then we would be able to plant 37x37.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2012, 06:19 PM

YOU GUYS ROCK
ty ty ty
farm 13!!!!!!
yes yes yes
Old Jan 03 2012, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakpak View Post
YOU GUYS ROCK
ty ty ty
farm 13!!!!!!
yes yes yes
Better start saving now. The last farm was over 3 billion...
Closed Thread