Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2011, 11:56 AM

I reached my rice black belt, 1st dan and 2nd dan today (wow, that was fast) and was asked if I wanted to post -- all three times I said yes but nothing happened. Will I be given another opportunity to post those belts or are those bonuses gone? Help!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1350645893
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK I'm going to vent a little but not at the devs but at the whiners! The devs in FT listen to our requests by suggestions and polls unlike other games on FB. If you don't like something they have given us don't use it or buy it! But quit complaining to the devs about it. The belt system is just an added bonus but you don't need to click the green button to post just click the red button. Your friends don't have to help you on this to get a new building built like in FV, it's just an added bonus. It's the same as the facililties, they don't have to help you to get your products done, they will complete in time on thier own, but it's great when your neighbors help. And who can say which facilities or stores aren't right? We all build our "farms" different and need different things. I have farms but I also have camping grounds, beach resorts and such where the new items fit just fine. But I wouldn't quit the game if they design something I don't want I would just not buy it. The devs of FT are awesome!!! And I don't think some people give them the much needed credit for a free game (nobody forces you to buy the FC items) that they continue to add to for your enjoyment. Hey folks this is for enjoyment!! if you don't like it quit! but quit harping on the devs for the great job they do! OK got that of my chest, but how negative can some people be, must walk around with a frown on thier face all the time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:14 PM

I would recommend you change things so bonuses are given at BLUE belt instead of BROWN. For high level players, you can reach brown AND black in the same harvest and you end up posting twice in the same session and of course you are not going get bonuses on both of them. There needs to be more in-between, for lack of a better term, for the bonuses.
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
As for the limits on extra ingredient requests that everyone is moaning about, I personally am happy with them, it seems the more you give players the more they want. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest.
I don't know about everyone else, but for me personally, I'm just trying to keep up with the production of all these facilities they keep giving us. So long as they keep churning them out (baby food factory that requires 2 new crops, really?) I think it is a reasonable goal to try to achieve full production in them. If that seems "greedy" to some, then so be it!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 06 2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
OK I'm going to vent a little but not at the devs but at the whiners! The devs in FT listen to our requests by suggestions and polls unlike other games on FB. If you don't like something they have given us don't use it or buy it! But quit complaining to the devs about it. The belt system is just an added bonus but you don't need to click the green button to post just click the red button. Your friends don't have to help you on this to get a new building built like in FV, it's just an added bonus. It's the same as the facililties, they don't have to help you to get your products done, they will complete in time on thier own, but it's great when your neighbors help. And who can say which facilities or stores aren't right? We all build our "farms" different and need different things. I have farms but I also have camping grounds, beach resorts and such where the new items fit just fine. But I wouldn't quit the game if they design something I don't want I would just not buy it. The devs of FT are awesome!!! And I don't think some people give them the much needed credit for a free game (nobody forces you to buy the FC items) that they continue to add to for your enjoyment. Hey folks this is for enjoyment!! if you don't like it quit! but quit harping on the devs for the great job they do! OK got that of my chest, but how negative can some people be, must walk around with a frown on thier face all the time.
well said. with all the time dev are dealing with all this to try to make you all happy we could of had our new levels and the 10 farm. if you do not like them chose not to do them
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:26 PM

I have been pretty quiet about all the belt stuff and have just been going with it. And this is I guess a ****ed if you do and dammed if you don't type thing but a I am a little confused about this, but I had several fields ready had someone chopping on one field, someone else harvesting crops on another and I was getting the popups about the belts and was clicking ok and yes to post them it only posted 3 of them and I had probably 6 or 7 others that would have been better post (more beneficial to me) than the others. So I guess we have to harvest the ones that we posted first. How do we know if and when we get the extra crops we would for having the belts? By the time I get this all figured out I will have all the belts already. So what is next after the Dan system? Oh well I guess we should just be thankful that we are getting a little something extra from the game.
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
well said. with all the time dev are dealing with all this to try to make you all happy we could of had our new levels and the 10 farm. if you do not like them chose not to do them
Totally agree , great game played how I want to play, i buy allll facilities, enjoy the belt system for extra boxes that I might receive, I publish the odd one so as my neighbours can get bonus'., they chose wether to click on them. I am now waiting un-patiently for no. 10 and level ups enjoy

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 06 2011, 12:58 PM

Default Question on the Word "Chance"

As we reach the various Dan belts it says we have a 72% chance or whatever of receiving an extra box? So what does that mean exactly? What is an extra box and how much do we receive and would it be on every harvest?

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:59 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
Now that we have the belt system in place, how about allowing us to sort seeds/trees by belt level. It would help us to track our progress and let us see which belts we still need to update.
Brilliant idea - I was thinking the same thing!
Old Jun 06 2011, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

So I see where some are frustrated with this, it’s a hair confusing:P Had a couple of questions and suggestions.

If someone could pass on their wisdom if I have this correct:

Belt Bonuses and Ingredient Help are now separate? And how long do we have to click them? I thought it was longer a few days ago but the time frame seems to be shortened. Oops one more edit - or is it based on number of clicks received and that is why it says "expired" versus the neighbor has received max help?

When I have reached my max 250k per 3 hours for bonuses, I then go to neighbors posts and help them with bonus posts that I may have a ton in storage already, and they may not and could have less neighbors to help them gain the bonus.

The devs seem to have an issue on their hands with making people happy. Have no 3 hour limit, and people upset about the newsfeed being flooded with bonus posts. Have a limit and have people upset about the 3 hour limit.

Suggestion:
Add how much in coin the bonus will be since it is based on coin, and not clicks or quantity.

Expiring posts- if someone can explain this because this is the only thing I think is a bit unfair to those players who cannot play every 3 hours and this is coming from a player who can play every 3 hours and also to neighbors who don't have a lot of neighbors.

Last edited by ridgie247; Jun 06 2011 at 02:20 PM.
Closed Thread