Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2011, 10:32 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

and just to play devil's advocate, cuz i do it so well, why did this have to get rolled out
BEFORE fixing the "someone not showing up on one farm and not showing work being done" bug???? because i myself have had that problem since april's update, and its irritating. i also know that i am not the only player having this problem.
also, to re-iterate what everyone else has said-POP-UPS ARE VERY ANNOYING!!!!! that is why i play THIS game!!! NO POP-UPS EVERY 2 SECONDS!!!
ok, i'm done. thank for an otherwise fabulously awesome game!!! you may now continue to farm!!
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Oh no.. im sensing mutany on FT.. this is gonna get ugly lol
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:37 PM

Oops- another thing... I moused over a Maple tree in the store and I got a figure pop up that told me how many I had harvested to earn the belt. It does not work for seeds, and will not work again now in trees. I use Chrome or Flock for Farmtown, but it is not working for either. Are others seeing the figures on a mouse over.
Also, a list of the figures for each belt grade would be handy.

Cheers
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:40 PM

Thumbs down You Release a Nightmare

I am so angry about this new Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers

What a friggin' mess on our FaceBook Wall!!! Can you hear me yelling in your ear? I hope so!!

Make it go away and who ever had that idea fire them for being so stupid to think we would want all the post from all our neighbors who post every single one of them.

We all want their personal FaceBook Page so we can clutter it with this garbage and their email so we can cram their email box to the limit for the rest of their miserable life!!

STUPID IDEA !!! MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR AND NEVER DO ANYTHINGTHIS STUPID AGAIN. ITS A **** FARMING GAME NOT KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:41 PM

Default remove those new popups please

AAACCCKKKKKK..........every few minutes I receive a pop up that says, "Congratulations, you have now earned blah, blah belt in blah blah item"! Make it stop!

Then, when I exit full screen, I have multiple messages asking me if I want to share this info? The answer is no, no and NO!! Make it stop!!

I will check my progress in the store menu. It tells me what belt I have earned and how many to the next belt. I have not looked at my game page yet, but I just bet it is OVERFILLED with posts of who earned blah, blah in blah blah item. WOW!!! Make it stop!

Is there an option where I can turn this off? PLEASE, make it stop already!!

p.s. why on earth would you waste our time and yours on all these UNNECESSARY popups? Give us Farm 10, 11, and 12 and GET RID of this UNNECESSARY belt program!!! PLEASE!! Don't you have certain people who TRY the new releases first for feedback? Or do you just release them and wait for our replies? I AM READY TO QUIT FARM TOWN FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED ISSUES!!!!
~Hagatha~

****COME TO VISIT, NO BEGGARS ALLOWED*****

http://www.facebook.com/ButterflyDust

Last edited by Hagatha; Jun 01 2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added info
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:46 PM

Default New Launch on crops

Hello there,
I have been playing farmtown since it first started. Its been really great to play this game for over 2 1/2 years now. I will have to say for the very first time, this new Congratulations on your crops to post is the worst thing you have ever done. You get two that pops up through out the harvesting of a full farm and its stops your momentum and distracks you. This new feature will cause alot of back lash even though the concept is good, you need to find another way for that to happen. Sorry to say this but its the first day and Im over it all ready. (( Sorry Mr Farmtown.
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Oops- another thing... I moused over a Maple tree in the store and I got a figure pop up that told me how many I had harvested to earn the belt. It does not work for seeds, and will not work again now in trees. I use Chrome or Flock for Farmtown, but it is not working for either. Are others seeing the figures on a mouse over.
Also, a list of the figures for each belt grade would be handy.

Cheers
I was thinking the same thing about it not working until I found out how it works. You have to mouse over the seed bag not the belt. I know one would think it would be the belt but no it is the seed bag. I didn't look at the trees or flowers that much but I would guess it is the same way you mouse over the tree or flower.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 01 2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I was thinking the same thing about it not working until I found out how it works. You have to mouse over the seed bag not the belt. I know one would think it would be the belt but no it is the seed bag. I didn't look at the trees or flowers that much but I would guess it is the same way you mouse over the tree or flower.
D'oh me. Thank you for sorting me out.
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm not currently getting any pop-ups. I've had 4-5 complete fields of crops harvested today, sugar, cotton, peppers, etc., and seemingly no advances on the belts situation either........?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platonicsolid View Post
+1 The Belt thing is seriously annoying!!! Tons of junk on my FB Home page and non-stop pop-ups during game play. If your intent is to get people to stop playing, you're headed in the right direction.
DITTO!!!!!
~Hagatha~

****COME TO VISIT, NO BEGGARS ALLOWED*****

http://www.facebook.com/ButterflyDust
Closed Thread