Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2011, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I agree that a max button would be great, but in the meantime, +30 sounds sensible to me in terms of maths. It divides sensibly into the production levels we had. Anyone who likes factors (like I do) will see that the 30 is the best factor to have in view of existing numbers.
I'm a "factor" person too and I agree with the +30. Also, I for one do like the option of adding in increments, because I don't grow enough ingredients to max out every facility every time. A max button would be a nice option for those who do that...but this just goes to show that everyone plays the game differently, and that the devs could release something every DAY and someone would have a "better" way - lol. Thanks for a great game.
Old Feb 20 2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post

P.S. Is Stoneface a mod? No, I didn't think so...wish that person would not pontificate about releases, etc...it gets people worked up unnecessarily. Just sayin'...
actually I have never done any such thing..... they are simply guesses and opinion (other posters guess too- cuz it is fun to guess, I guess) in response to others asking the same old questions ... when, when, when.

And if you have noticed.... I do not.... repeat do not... talk about a possible date unless responding to that same old question.

If something simple like that can get people "worked up unnecessarily"..... lol.... someone needs to get a life. As much as I enjoy FT and posting here, I do not live for FT. lol

(ps.... March 25th)

Last edited by StoneFace; Feb 20 2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old Feb 20 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I truly do not understand why you continue to complain about other people's speculations. Half the fun here is to speculate and dream and drool. If you really cannot deal with us doing that, my suggestion is to just look at the thread headings until the next release comes out. There is obviously nothing for you here on this thread.
Thanks for the use of the soap box. Now I will go back to speculating, dreaming, drooling, working my farms, laughing my head off.....

hey Ilsewdm....

I will bet you 1 crop of corn, half a crop of pumpkin, and 2 full crops of onions that I can tell you exactly the release date of the next farm.

(I get to pick the date when I will tell you... lol)

Old Feb 20 2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowkat1212 View Post
I dont know how to get to where this should be, but there is a massive problem with my big seacoast. I am able to fish out of approximately 1/4th of it, and the highlighting goes off of it when I go outside of certain areas. I paid farm cash for this item, not farm coins, and I feel it should be replaced since it is defective.
I have gone so far as to remove it from my farm and try to reposition it, but the problem remains.

Please have someone get in contact with me regarding this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kathy Johnson

I have a similar problem.... I have two, back to back. One can be fished with no problem. The other is tedious at best, and I have to go slow at one end in particular or I lose the outline. I tried separating the when fishing, to no avail. I just go with the flow now and take that extra minute or so.

Old Feb 20 2011, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default timing out.

I just bought some river for the 4th farm and I don't seem to have the problem with that........it is just my 1st farm. I wonder if I would move the lake to another farm. Don't really want to do that though, because I like it where it is. Sigh, such a dilemma.
Old Feb 20 2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Kennelly View Post
I just bought some river for the 4th farm and I don't seem to have the problem with that........it is just my 1st farm. I wonder if I would move the lake to another farm. Don't really want to do that though, because I like it where it is. Sigh, such a dilemma.
Hi Linda , if you do decide to move the lake to another farm then wait until you have fished it as the timer resets when you place it in storage.
Old Feb 20 2011, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
actually I have never done any such thing..... they are simply guesses and opinion (other posters guess too- cuz it is fun to guess, I guess) in response to others asking the same old questions ... when, when, when.

And if you have noticed.... I do not.... repeat do not... talk about a possible date unless responding to that same old question.

If something simple like that can get people "worked up unnecessarily"..... lol.... someone needs to get a life. As much as I enjoy FT and posting here, I do not live for FT. lol

(ps.... March 25th)

I guess my question is...why do you respond over and over and over...we all get it. Oh, and look up "pontificate"...you definitely do it.
Old Feb 20 2011, 08:30 PM

Hi, this thread is for feedback on the new release not for personal debate.. please note that off-topic posts may be deleted.

I would ask that people keep this thread on topic. Thanks
Old Feb 20 2011, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm not sure why there's still complaining about cheese. Another player told us her strategy (very kind of her, I thought) and I tried it. Voilla...I have TONS of cheese now. Granted, I only do facilities once a week, or maybe twice if I have time, but I can fill all my factories and all the cheese products just fine - and still have tons left over. It's amazing what a difference it made - I don't even think about cheese any more. All you do is start more cheese after a few people do your factories. Not even after every single player. I think I re-start my cheese maybe 3 times or so while my neighbors work. It ended the problem for me.
Old Feb 21 2011, 06:40 AM

got the 8 ty but still need more lol
Closed Thread