Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2009, 02:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgillies View Post
But my biggest question is were are the free coins promised if we emailed the letter to 10 friends.
That's a well-known hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 05 2009, 03:05 PM

Love the improvements! Especially love the Autumn tree! Farm Town is phenomenal!
Old Nov 05 2009, 03:11 PM

Thanks so much for the upgrade..so love the Autumn trees...and to be in control of if our trees are harvested, or not, is simply the best... ...more levels would be the icing on the cake..
Old Nov 05 2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan B View Post
The problem with that harvest crops only feature is that it locks you in this mode until someone else hires you to harvest both crops and trees, even your own trees. I'm not bothered about harvesting other people's trees, and I really don't understand why people are so fussy about them, but I do want to be able to harvest my own trees when I want. By the way, I always ask first before harvesting trees.
I just tested this out & found it to NOT be true for me....was hired to do crops only, & went back to my farm & harvested a tree; no problem.
Old Nov 05 2009, 03:53 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Jul 01 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

whats going on with the pts? if you dont stay at the farm you harvest and plow till every single plot has been done and all that is left are the plowed plots then you loose all of the pts. this is very frustrating.

Visit BecBec's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2009, 04:06 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 02 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Talking Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmemom13 View Post
like the harvest changes, but where do we sit the Thanksgiving dinner-outside like the pilgrims?
That is actually exactly how I decorated my farm pre the release awesome how it worked out .. you arrive in a pen full of turkeys lol and I have my thanksgiving picnic all set up next to it it is great great had three picnic sets already there for it now with the new things I put one in storage and now I have what i wanted Yay thanks for thinking just like me LOL
Old Nov 05 2009, 04:14 PM

Default Losing XP points from jobs.

I have lost XP points every time I have plowed farms on the past week. When I finish the job one amount is listed when I return to my farm I lose the earnings (Not all but a large amount) After reading the threads I re-freshed to see if they came back and they did not.. Probably have lost a few thousand XP points (A Guess)
Old Nov 05 2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

3. Faster delete operations: We removed the confirmation message when you are deleting harvested or gone to waste fields. If your level is higher than 15, we removed the confirmation message for all kind of crop fields even with real crops, to speed it even more.

4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul
Thank you SO very much for the quicker deletion of fields! Was taking me an eternity to do that on a refit!

And as for the improvements to dragging and working...I definately noticed a FAR improved performance when watering my neighbours flowers today. It was wonderful and certainly sped up my session by a good 50% so now it only takes an hour compared to two!

So thank you once again. I can't tell you how happy I am about those two in particular!

Oh oh oh oh...now you have me gagging on my Cherry Coke...oh oh oh..does that mean? Does it? Does it??Raul! DON'T TEASE ME!

Last edited by Snappy Dungarees; Nov 05 2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old Nov 05 2009, 04:33 PM

Love the new updates! Haven't encountered any bugs as of yet that directly pertains to this update.

I only have one question, will there be more Thanksgiving items added as we get closer to the holiday itself?
Old Nov 05 2009, 04:52 PM

Wow..great job on the thanksgiving decorations and thank you so much. The trees are quite awesome and look so very real..similar to where I live what the trees look like in fall. Very lovely touch. Also love the new items from the store as well.

I am now having a nice turkey dinner next to my homemade pool with my autumn trees in full color...

Hmmm...that funny..I seem to be missing a turkey....
Closed Thread