Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2010, 07:12 PM

I really like these new features, but when I moved things,around, I losr=t all my azala's. I had them in one spot now they are gone. Will I get them back?
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcpie55 View Post
I really like these new features, but when I moved things,around, I losr=t all my azala's. I had them in one spot now they are gone. Will I get them back?
Try clearing your cache. Too bad your farm isn't linked so we could check it for you
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Dairy building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cullen View Post
Noticed that this only occurs in one rotation of the building. The other rotation allows the building to be closer to the fence. Guess I can live with that.
I find my cows and goats UNDER the building...... WHY????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Putting the animals in their respective buildings would make the game a lot faster for farmers who are harvesting others farms. Some farmers don't know when to quit acquiring animals which in turn roam all over the farm. Flash has to draw a whole sprite to form these animals and harvesting is also a Flash operation. Therefore if they were in their buildings the game would move along faster.
Here is how I see it ... You have the opportunity to earn coins and points by harvesting and plowing on other people's farms in Farm Town (something you can't do on the other farm game); if you don't like working on someone's farm because of their animals, then don't ... Your loss for not working there will be someone else's gain. You can simply join the other demanding people that say 'Plow Only', or 'I Only Work Alone', or 'Pineapples Only'. or 'No trees' ... Your motto can be 'Farms with No Farm Animals Only' ... I'm guessing that there will be a number of other people looking for work in the Market Place that will appreciate the jobs you pass on.
Old Feb 21 2010, 08:25 PM

Default Pop UP

Since this last update, is anyone else getting the Pop Up when harvesting others farms asking do you want to keep this setting?
If you click Yes, it keeps popping up. If you click No, it stops, but it is truly annoying.
Old Feb 21 2010, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Pricing

Does anyone have an amount paid from harvesting animals?
Old Feb 21 2010, 09:14 PM

Level:
XP:

was wondering if anyone has tried layering since the new updates.. I'm leery of spending money and not being able to layer.. course I could try a small patch with short crops to check it out... just thought i would reap the benefits from someone that has already tried....... LOL....... plus I'm lazy......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 21 2010, 09:34 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Dec 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 5
XP:
Unhappy harvesting animals

I just bought the chicken coop and dairy shed not realizing I can only receive the harvestable animals as gifts. None of my friends are on Farm Town (I've tried!). Please consider making the needed animals (or at least one type for each building) available for purchase.

Visit Sunnybrook Farm

Old Feb 21 2010, 10:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
Here is how I see it ... You have the opportunity to earn coins and points by harvesting and plowing on other people's farms in Farm Town (something you can't do on the other farm game); if you don't like working on someone's farm because of their animals, then don't ... Your loss for not working there will be someone else's gain. You can simply join the other demanding people that say 'Plow Only', or 'I Only Work Alone', or 'Pineapples Only'. or 'No trees' ... Your motto can be 'Farms with No Farm Animals Only' ... I'm guessing that there will be a number of other people looking for work in the Market Place that will appreciate the jobs you pass on.
That would be great advice for someone who has to go to the market place to look for work however I don't have to do that. Thanks anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 21 2010, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Hide animals Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Do not like loose animals. Too many animals and the game slows to a crawl. Sometimes when trying to plow a farm with multitudes of loose animals the animals take up most of the available square which at times will prevent plowing of that square.
It seems that a "Hide animals" Option is required.

Closed Thread