Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 10 2021, 03:08 AM

Random question: What happens to your port if one of your ports is at a neighbours port that has their facebook deactivated or they've unfriended you but not un-neighboured you? Will it go pink?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 10 2021, 05:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Random question: What happens to your port if one of your ports is at a neighbours port that has their facebook deactivated or they've unfriended you but not un-neighboured you? Will it go pink?
Hi Alexandra_J,

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. You are the only one that has control over your own port.

If you mean what happens to your ship if it goes to port where someone has decided to stop playing for whatever reason, then it's stuck there unless you self load it if you can, skip the port, or if it's port 30 it will automatically return back to you once 7 days have expired.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2021, 06:54 AM

Anyone else, noticing the timings on the cargo loads. Done the series of ships, to port ( to get timings of each load down to minimum), and then on second round first 3 (speed order) yellow timed out at correct 4:12minutes. pink & brown both at 4:24, Purple has now jumped to 6:24. normally the lowest ranking blue was only 6:6 minutes last time we worked them. they used to be in sequence of 12 second increases. is this a glitch?
Old Jul 10 2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Anyone else, noticing the timings on the cargo loads. Done the series of ships, to port ( to get timings of each load down to minimum), and then on second round first 3 (speed order) yellow timed out at correct 4:12minutes. pink & brown both at 4:24, Purple has now jumped to 6:24. normally the lowest ranking blue was only 6:6 minutes last time we worked them. they used to be in sequence of 12 second increases. is this a glitch?
Hi brewergirl1961

We will check the times for different ships and if something is not working, we will let the developers know.
Thanks for your report
Old Jul 11 2021, 08:10 AM

The time to load the purple ship with all ships dispatched is supposed to be 5.4 minutes. The time is showing as 6.4 minutes when you first start preparing any container. I timed it using a stopwatch app and it is finishing in 5.4 minutes.
Old Jul 11 2021, 08:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
The time to load the purple ship with all ships dispatched is supposed to be 5.4 minutes. The time is showing as 6.4 minutes when you first start preparing any container. I timed it using a stopwatch app and it is finishing in 5.4 minutes.
Hi Dr Dirt,
We are aware of the posted times for the ships being incorrect and have sent this to the developers. The times they actually take to complete are correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:10 AM

I have a problem with my brown ship. It was the second ship I sent out. I have sent my yellow ship out for the second time. The brown ship is stuck on 30. The neighbor sent me a message and said he did not want to do ships any more. I had already sent my ships out. He will not move two of my ships out of his port. I now have two ships sitting in port 30. He said is going to report me for abuse.
Old Jul 13 2021, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
I have a problem with my brown ship. It was the second ship I sent out. I have sent my yellow ship out for the second time. The brown ship is stuck on 30. The neighbor sent me a message and said he did not want to do ships any more. I had already sent my ships out. He will not move two of my ships out of his port. I now have two ships sitting in port 30. He said is going to report me for abuse.
Hi bgfarmer,
I am sorry, but those ships will have to sit at their port until the time expires because of them not doing them. There is no way for you to skip port 30. We do not have any way to move them on either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2021, 09:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ships do not show in players ports

I have just started my 1st ship. I prepped it and dispatched it. The players that have it in their port according to my log book, are not showing up on their end. I have enabled ships in my preferences but when i message the player they say my ship is not there. I have used memcache and refreshed my farm and they said they did also, but to no avail my ship is not there. Not sure what to do.
Thanks My farm ID is :110618062791151
Old Jul 13 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinni ll View Post
I have just started my 1st ship. I prepped it and dispatched it. The players that have it in their port according to my log book, are not showing up on their end. I have enabled ships in my preferences but when i message the player they say my ship is not there. I have used memcache and refreshed my farm and they said they did also, but to no avail my ship is not there. Not sure what to do.
Thanks My farm ID is :110618062791151
Hi Skinni ll,
Your ship is at port #2 so whoever was port one has sent it on. Your ship will only show in one person's port at a time. It is not like the trains where all get the boost notification at the same time. They have to go through the ports one at a time in the order of your itinerary.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port