Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 28 2024, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello, once your ships have been filled and dispatched, can you get a second set of ships, put them on a separate farm, and also work those the way you did the first batch? I know it was originally only one set of ships, but I am not sure if an update was made to allow us to have a second batch of ships on another farm that worked the same way as the first, and are not just for decoration purposes. Thanks!
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Only one of each colour ship will carry products.
Only one of each colour ship will show in the Seaport Manager if you owned more than one.
If you did buy more the rest would behave as decoration.
When you buy another ship of the same colour, you will see a popup telling you that only one of them can carry products.

The the duplicates when you open them on the farm will just show you the same information for the ships of the same colour.

Example:
If you had a pink ship on farm 1 and farm 2.
You open the one on farm 1 to see what it's doing, when you go to farm 2 and open the same colour ship, it shows you the exact same information, but you only get one lot of products when you unload it from the farm or by using the seaport manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 28 2024, 07:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Only one of each colour ship will carry products.
Only one of each colour ship will show in the Seaport Manager if you owned more than one.
If you did buy more the rest would behave as decoration.
When you buy another ship of the same colour, you will see a popup telling you that only one of them can carry products.

The the duplicates when you open them on the farm will just show you the same information for the ships of the same colour.

Example:
If you had a pink ship on farm 1 and farm 2.
You open the one on farm 1 to see what it's doing, when you go to farm 2 and open the same colour ship, it shows you the exact same information, but you only get one lot of products when you unload it from the farm or by using the seaport manager.
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!
Old Feb 28 2024, 07:35 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!
You're very welcome FarmersWife1965

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 14 2024, 12:46 AM

Default Prepared ship, but when I tried to dispatch it, no containers were ready

Hi,
I have two Farm Town accounts and usually open one in Chrome and the other in Microsoft Edge. I have a set of ships on each account. The ships/containers are synced and I prepare them at the same time. I set two timers and go back and forth between the accounts. This has been working beautifully until this evening.
When I went to dispatch the ship using Chrome, I clicked to look at the Ship's Logbook to check the order of ports, but it told me that the ship was in the home port. When I clicked to return to the containers tab, nothing had been done and the button to prepare the ship was there. I went ahead and dispatched the ship in the Edge window. Then, I went back to Chrome and reloaded the farm. Still nothing done on the containers. So, I clicked to prepare and started again.
I'm not sure what to think, so thought I'd post here.
Thanks for your time.
Karlene

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 14 2024, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi,
I have two Farm Town accounts and usually open one in Chrome and the other in Microsoft Edge. I have a set of ships on each account. The ships/containers are synced and I prepare them at the same time. I set two timers and go back and forth between the accounts. This has been working beautifully until this evening.
When I went to dispatch the ship using Chrome, I clicked to look at the Ship's Logbook to check the order of ports, but it told me that the ship was in the home port. When I clicked to return to the containers tab, nothing had been done and the button to prepare the ship was there. I went ahead and dispatched the ship in the Edge window. Then, I went back to Chrome and reloaded the farm. Still nothing done on the containers. So, I clicked to prepare and started again.
I'm not sure what to think, so thought I'd post here.
Thanks for your time.
Karlene
Hi Karlene

Thank you for letting us know about your problem, we will see if any other farmer has the same issue or if we can try to reproduce it. Up now non of us had that problem.
Old Mar 15 2024, 02:38 PM

Hello: I have been wondering about ship port processing since SK started in May 2023. I will process (clear) all the ships in my port, leave it for an hour or so, then return to process the next batch of arrivals. To my amazement, some ships are there for 6 to 14 hours (true statement), when in fact it's only been and hour or so since I was at my port. Could this be due to time zone differences between Europe, Asia and the USA? Does anyone else have this occurrence? To me, it becomes an embarrassment!!!
Old Mar 15 2024, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hello: I have been wondering about ship port processing since SK started in May 2023. I will process (clear) all the ships in my port, leave it for an hour or so, then return to process the next batch of arrivals. To my amazement, some ships are there for 6 to 14 hours (true statement), when in fact it's only been and hour or so since I was at my port. Could this be due to time zone differences between Europe, Asia and the USA? Does anyone else have this occurrence? To me, it becomes an embarrassment!!!
Hi aceyducey

I had this issue only once and years ago. It has nothing to do with time zones or all of us living in different countries would have the issue daily.

Please check that your time (AM/PM) and date (year, month, day) in your computer are correct or this kind of problems could happen.

If you continue having problems then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 15 2024, 03:31 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, Marymarcel. My date and time on my computer are correct. I just verified it.
Old Mar 15 2024, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. My date and time on my computer are correct. I just verified it.
Ok, thanks for checking.

If you get this issue again, then contact Support before loading those ships.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port