Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 09 2021, 10:23 PM

Default Need support

On my 4th farm I was using the ow machine after taking the layers off my farm and putting in a single layer of crops/when my crop completely disappeared. It quit recognizing I had unplanted crops at a certain point before they completely disappeared when I tried to refresh the farm. I tried to clear the memecache with no luck. I couldn't find a solution in the forum so I'm reaching out to get support involved.
Old Dec 09 2021, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
On my 4th farm I was using the ow machine after taking the layers off my farm and putting in a single layer of crops/when my crop completely disappeared. It quit recognizing I had unplanted crops at a certain point before they completely disappeared when I tried to refresh the farm. I tried to clear the memecache with no luck. I couldn't find a solution in the forum so I'm reaching out to get support involved.
Hi Lisarami,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops as this appears to be what you are talking about doing.
I am sorry, but I don't know wht an "ow" machine is. Could you please supply the correct name for the tool?
I have checked that farm and there aren't any plowed or planted crop fields on that farm. If you had just plowed and planted crop fields on there prior to refreshing the farm then they were not saved. The only suggestion I can offer is to try again to plow and plant your fields again. Make sure they save and there aren't any red numbers on the save button before you refresh the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2021, 09:00 AM

I'm sorry about that. The "ow" machine is supposed to be sow machine,
Old Dec 10 2021, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
I'm sorry about that. The "ow" machine is supposed to be sow machine,
Hi Lisarami,
You have to plow new fields before you can sow more crops, because you do not have any fields there on that farm yet to be able to plant them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2021, 07:12 PM

Default Cedar Trees harvested by an unknown

How can I find out who is harvesting my Cedar Trees? They just visit my farms and harvest my Cedar Trees whenever they want.
Old Dec 24 2021, 07:47 PM

either you hired them somehow, or they have 'super-neighbor' privileges, those would be my guesses...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 25 2021, 05:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild624 View Post
How can I find out who is harvesting my Cedar Trees? They just visit my farms and harvest my Cedar Trees whenever they want.
Hi Moonchild,

You have 5 super neighbours please check with all of them when you can to see if any of them may have done it. You can order your neighbours bar by super neighbours to find them all quickly.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 25 2021, 10:39 AM

Default Ex Tools.....

Yesterday I finally got my 5x5 Ex Seeder & 5x5 Ex Harvester. There does not appear to be a 5x5 Ex Plower.

I did some testing to see what my improvement would be. It appears that the yields are exactly the same as the non-Ex tools.

I do have the tools in my storage, and I am using these new tools from the toolbox.

my ID is 535936779

I have my farms fertilized and NOT irrigated.
I plow with a 16x16 plower, then use the 5x5 Ex Seeder to sow, and when the crops are ready, I harvester them with my 5x5 Ex Harvester.

Any thoughts?

Webs
Old Dec 25 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Yesterday I finally got my 5x5 Ex Seeder & 5x5 Ex Harvester. There does not appear to be a 5x5 Ex Plower.

I did some testing to see what my improvement would be. It appears that the yields are exactly the same as the non-Ex tools.

I do have the tools in my storage, and I am using these new tools from the toolbox.

my ID is 535936779

I have my farms fertilized and NOT irrigated.
I plow with a 16x16 plower, then use the 5x5 Ex Seeder to sow, and when the crops are ready, I harvester them with my 5x5 Ex Harvester.

Any thoughts?

Webs
Hi Webs,
The EX tools will only show a difference if you have your fields layered. They then will harvest and seed all plots within the area. There isn't a plower as you have to use the regular plows to do that. If you buy thee 5x5 EX combine harvest - plow then it will plow all the fields within the area.
Please do not ask here how to layer your fields as we are not allowed to give instructions here on that.
Old Dec 26 2021, 03:38 AM
Account Not Linked

*Do you hear my jaw hitting the floor?*

I thought that the Ex tools were supposed to be Farmtown's alternative TO the layering that was taking place. I thought that people who have been layering for years did it without the need for Ex Tools.....

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding