Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2010, 01:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Hello could you tell me is 100 is high as we go in the game

i feel we need more leavles to in the game and we need more ways to get farm cash some one told me awhile back there was just coins to buy stuff she said you guys never had farm cash that would be cool if you could go back to that
any idears when we might see new leavels

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 27 2010, 01:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Some machine to cut tree's faster please.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 27 2010, 02:33 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
i feel we need more leavles to in the game and we need more ways to get farm cash some one told me awhile back there was just coins to buy stuff she said you guys never had farm cash that would be cool if you could go back to that
you get $1 farm cash with each level increase.... there is also the link at the top to EARN farm cash free......we just got new levels this month.......be patient we will get more.. just not any time soon i think.... try to do something to earn a little extra cash. have a yard sale... sell things at the flea market..... check under your sofa for lost change LOL LOL....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 27 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
yes when the game first started there where no cash item's. but the developers have to pay the bills somehow
Old Jul 27 2010, 07:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickadee16 View Post
Could we please ROTATE objects in storage - I had to move my ocean piece into storage briefly and it is the length of one of my farms almost - so I cannot now return it to its place from storage because I cannot ROTATE it to fit it where it was. I don't know why - when I rotated it in the first place - that the piece doesn't go into storage in the rotated orientation - but it is particularly annoying now that I have full farms. Please please please allow rotation for FAR MORE objects than you do now - because there are so many visions of the way to place things, and we want to put them back where we had them. Thanks, Chickadee's Farm
~chickadee~
I agree - it's very annoying that when you put a large item into storage and then retrieve it you cannot rotate it so unless you have the space for it to go in the way it is held in storage you can't use it any more. I had this problem with my oil refinery - I needed to move it to a different farm but had to delete fields in order to get it in and then rotate it and re-plow the fields. When I put it into storage it was in the orientation that I needed it for the other farm but it turned round in storage.

Old Jul 27 2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB View Post
Interesting. I put in 182,000 a few days back and still have about 178,000. Fuel shortages are over - but are you using some other measure for fuel? I have 5 wells and one refinery, and always keep the "Pending" loaded up. If mine is not properly limiting my fuel - please disregard this post.

PS - The Tree Shaker works well. If your trees are spread out they look much better (IMHO) but you won't get as many in the Shaker.
I meant 100,000 gallons before this update 99,--- I do the same thing you do I have 5 wells which I keep at max 28. If you went over 321 gallons used to have sell cause it was over the limit to refuel. Now it seems doesn't matter. Last time I refuel ended up with like 125,000 which will take a while to use.

Maybe they raise the limit because the tree shaker uses gas.
Old Jul 27 2010, 01:04 PM

Level:
XP:

dumb ?? ok is there a limit of how many gifts you can have on the gift page?? not the gift box i believe that limit is 60 in the box well that i am not sure of either .. hmm anyone know the limit on either or both of them ?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 27 2010, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Gift box limit is 100 and I don't believe there is a limit on the FB page.
Old Jul 27 2010, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
dumb ?? ok is there a limit of how many gifts you can have on the gift page?? not the gift box i believe that limit is 60 in the box well that i am not sure of either .. hmm anyone know the limit on either or both of them ?
The gift box limit is officially 100 but you can get around 150 in it before it tells you the box if full to use or store some of the gifts. Now on fb there is and isn't a limit on how many gifts you can have. When you go to accept gifts you only see 100 total request for all apps at a time. You can have more then 100 but you will only see 100 when you accept a gift it will adjust the numbers to total 100 again. If you haven't accepted gifts in a few days and have more then 100 you will not know how many you have to accept until you get the number below 100. If you are not sure if you have more then 100 look at the pending number when you accept if it says you have 85 farm town gifts you accept a gift then go back to accept another one and it still says 85 that means you have more then 100 total gifts to accept.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 27 2010, 03:39 PM

I Think this is the greatest game ever!! Thank You so much level 200 xp almost 2 mil looking forward to whats next! please come visit my farm
Closed Thread