Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2018, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazp View Post
Hi
Since yesterday 25.03.18 (Australia Time) the game will not run both the Facilities and Refer to Clients at the same time. I have to do them seperately in my game. I have 10 long Cars on each Freight Locomotive. Please help I have check your foroum but I can not find anything that might help fix my issue.

My game link is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/

I also have a second older game account, which I checked it this morning and they are running normally (doing both at the same time)?

Many Thanks
Sharon
Hi Sharon,
The game has never done both facilities and services at the same time. They are separate posts, so you have to go to their farms from each post. The trains only allow that the mayor will go to each farm and do either the facilities or the services (depending on the post you clicked on to get there) without you having to move from farm to farm.
If the problem is that the mayor is not doing all the farms as he should then check to make sure your trains are dispatched as they have to be for them to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2018, 08:25 PM

Default About New Train Cars...

I'm planning to add new train cars to two existing trains, but I don't know if I have to wait until one or both return home before I can do that? Both are currently dispatched, and both have 5 long cars (FC) each attached. Also... what if (instead) I bought one more Standard Locomotive (totaling 3) and added ten new cars to it, giving me a total of 20 FC train cars dispatched in three trains. Would I still get the credit when working friends' facilities?
Old Mar 27 2018, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I'm planning to add new train cars to two existing trains, but I don't know if I have to wait until one or both return home before I can do that? Both are currently dispatched, and both have 5 long cars (FC) each attached. Also... what if (instead) I bought one more Standard Locomotive (totaling 3) and added ten new cars to it, giving me a total of 20 FC train cars dispatched in three trains. Would I still get the credit when working friends' facilities?
Hi Caren,
Yes you need to wait until the trains are back and unloaded. Having 3 trains with a total of 20 cars will not activate the mayor to do all of the farms for facility work. It must be 2 trains having at least 10 long cars each. Using more than 2 of each engine will not work either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2018, 08:40 PM

Thank you so much for the fast reply, Taz! I guess I'll just have to wait.
Old Mar 30 2018, 12:35 PM

Default Trains

How do you move trains on farm
Old Mar 30 2018, 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsan214 View Post
How do you move trains on farm
Hi wmsan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains.
You move the trains just like you do anything else. However if the train is dispatched you can not move it until it has returned andbeen unloaded.
Old Apr 06 2018, 06:12 AM

Default Train and sending gifts

I can't figure out why I can't boost my train or send gifts to neighbors. I thought it was my old computer but I have a new one now with the same issues. I've cleared my cache so I know that isn't the issue. I'm assuming it must have to do with settings.
Old Apr 06 2018, 06:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedill View Post
I can't figure out why I can't boost my train or send gifts to neighbors. I thought it was my old computer but I have a new one now with the same issues. I've cleared my cache so I know that isn't the issue. I'm assuming it must have to do with settings.
Hi treedill,

I have moved your post to Trains as that is your first issue. The fix is the same for both issues.

If you are using Edge or IE browsers the friends lists will not load in those browsers, you will have to use another browser.

If you are using another browser you will need to allow 3rd party cookies in your browser as those are needed for the game. We have instructions for some browsers in the following link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Apr 06 2018, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I have not been able to boost my train on farm 20 for a long time. I copied my link but it will not paste here.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 06 2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: removed quote
Old Apr 06 2018, 12:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Train won't boost.

I can't paste my link. My train is on farm 20 and it will not let me boost it.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, coin cars, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train