Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 29 2018, 08:50 PM

It is not possible that the same crops keep disappearing at the same time. Seriously, something is wrong with Farmtown and I am tired of trying to figure out what it is
Old Oct 29 2018, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
It is not possible that the same crops keep disappearing at the same time. Seriously, something is wrong with Farmtown and I am tired of trying to figure out what it is
Hi dano,\
If there was something wrong then we would all have the same problem of those crops disappearing. After you lost those then you will have to build back up you supply of those and it is not going to build up if you are using as much or need more of them in your facilities than you have in your storage. The ones you lostr can't be returned or replaced. We have no way to do that.

The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Support again about this. You have tried all the cleaning and we don't have anything else we can do through the forums. The question they asked you about whether you had possibly sold them was not patronizing. It is a possiblity and has happened by others.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2018, 12:53 AM

Planted pumpkins on Farm 4 and 11. They are not showing and have gone to waste by now, but I can't do anything with the space where I planted them.

Not having problems planting anything else

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 05 2018 at 01:03 AM.
Old Nov 05 2018, 01:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
Planted pumpkins on Farm 4 and 11. They are not showing and have gone to waste by now, but I can't do anything with the space where I planted them.

Not having problems planting anything else
Hi TheaBard,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing crops.
The graphics for the crops are stored in the browser cache. Please first try clearing your browser cache using the following instructions in the link below:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2018, 02:56 AM

Default Missing Crops Reappeared

Amazingly those Pumpkins returned. Thanks for the help.
Old Nov 07 2018, 01:43 PM

Default My Farm Will Not Stay Plowed

My Farm #2 will not stay plowed. I can plow it but if I go to another farm and come back or if I log out of the game and come back the farm returns to being unplowed. It's layered but it is the entire farm that is unplowed not just spots or one layer. It is only this one farm t is happening to. I have cleared cache and memcache and flash player is up to date. Top link is the link to the farm in question.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1002052126&farm_ix=1
Old Nov 07 2018, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
My Farm #2 will not stay plowed. I can plow it but if I go to another farm and come back or if I log out of the game and come back the farm returns to being unplowed. It's layered but it is the entire farm that is unplowed not just spots or one layer. It is only this one farm t is happening to. I have cleared cache and memcache and flash player is up to date.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2126&farm_ix=1
Hi Ccheney,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing things.
You have accidently layered the farm. You will need to delete all the crop plots from that farm, click the save button, then restart your farms and go back again. If any more plots appear repeat the process until no more plots show up again. Then you can replow and plant that farm.
Old Nov 07 2018, 01:57 PM

I know it is layered. I even mentioned that it is a layered farm. I have never had this problem before. I have other layered farms and it isn't happening on them. I grew and harvested rice a few days ago without a problem. My employee also plowed the farm and it stayed plowed until last night when this problem began. I plowed it and left. I came back a little while ago and found it unplowed. I plowed it then I left and immediately came back to see what would happen and it was back to unplowed.
Old Nov 07 2018, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I know it is layered. I even mentioned that it is a layered farm. I have never had this problem before. I have other layered farms and it isn't happening on them. I grew and harvested rice a few days ago without a problem. My employee also plowed the farm and it stayed plowed until last night when this problem began. I plowed it and left. I came back a little while ago and found it unplowed. I plowed it then I left and immediately came back to see what would happen and it was back to unplowed.
Hi Ccheney,
It is not the staggered layering as you have it. This is layering one crop directly on top of another that causes this. You have accidently done that, so you will need to do the deletion to clear that problem.
Old Nov 11 2018, 06:19 AM

Default buying trees from a farmer

Yesterday, I purchased some cherry trees from a farmer and I cannot find them. Where are they? This is the second time I've purchased stuff from a farmer and not be able to find them afterwards. I've cleared my cache, restart my browser, used a different browser and restarted my laptop. No success in finding them.

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished