Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 24 2018, 10:32 PM

Had 4 yellow tail fish in storage and even fished my coastline and still only 4 fish tail in them ... Where in the heck did my fish go to? I did not load sushi restaurant either.. Ft is pathetic i have 12 long sea coast which cost fc and only get 715 yellow tail fish from all 12 of them .... The sushi fac uses almost 2000 per filling when we only get 2400 per day and i am not counting the fish from the trains either money money money is all they know makes me very very angry...
Old Oct 24 2018, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
Had 4 yellow tail fish in storage and even fished my coastline and still only 4 fish tail in them ... Where in the heck did my fish go to? I did not load sushi restaurant either.. Ft is pathetic i have 12 long sea coast which cost fc and only get 715 yellow tail fish from all 12 of them .... The sushi fac uses almost 2000 per filling when we only get 2400 per day and i am not counting the fish from the trains either money money money is all they know makes me very very angry...
Hi birdsong,
I have looked at your data and it looks to me like you may have reached the maximum limit of your storage.

There are 2 limits on the amounts you can have in your storage. The first is a limit of 100 million for an individual product. If you go over that then it will lower back to the 100 million.

The second limit is the total amount you can have in your storage. This amount can't be determined as there are many variables that determine what that amount is. When you reach that limit then 1 of 2 things can happen. Either some product disappears from the storage or when you harvest an item then that item is not added to your storage.

I have checked and you have not sold non-ingredients in a couple weeks. I can only suggest that you sell those off more often and not let those fill up your storage. Also you might want to look at selling part of some products that you have very large amounts of to keep from running over your maximum.

By the way the Sushi restaurant only use 360 yellowtail for a 15 day fill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 24 2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old Oct 24 2018, 11:10 PM

I went to market and sold half of all things in the market..
Old Oct 24 2018, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I went to market and sold half of all things in the market..
Hi Birdsong,
That wasn't quite what I said, but that should get you low enough to not reach the maximum for a while. I do still recommend you sell your non-ingredients every couple days though to help keep you from the maximum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2018, 11:21 PM

My crops are less than 50 000
Old Oct 24 2018, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My crops are less than 50 000
Hi birdsong,
The crops are only part of your storage. Tree, flower, and fish harvests, and facility products are also included.
Old Oct 25 2018, 08:43 PM

Default my default farm is missing 1/2 of it and I planted crops don't stay planted

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...547&farm_ix=27

I have tried in both chrome and firefox
I have cleared my cache
I have cleared my mem cache
I unloaded and reloaded flash
I have tried on multiple machines
1/2 of my farm doesn't appear; crops I plant do not stay planted, fields revert to harvest plots.
I tried changing the default farm but the change doesn't take

So I went in and deleted all the harvested fields and now my coffee crop is back,,, I am still unsure what is happening

Last edited by MitzContos; Oct 25 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old Oct 25 2018, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzContos View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...547&farm_ix=27

I have tried in both chrome and firefox
I have cleared my cache
I have cleared my mem cache
I unloaded and reloaded flash
I have tried on multiple machines
1/2 of my farm doesn't appear; crops I plant do not stay planted, fields revert to harvest plots.
I tried changing the default farm but the change doesn't take

Please advise
Hi MitzContos,
I visited your farm and was struggling to even do anything on it. I am not sure what you have done to these farms except that maybe they are layered too much. Part of that layering may not have been intentional like for the crops.

I could see the whole farms, but you not being able to see buy half may again be because there is too much for your computer to load.

For your crop fields reverting back the only thing I can suggest is to delete all of them, then click Save, then close and restart your farms. Delete any more crop fields that show back up, click Save again and restart your farms again. Repeat this until no more crop fields on the farm show up. Then you can replow and plant.
Old Oct 29 2018, 07:29 PM

Default Missing Crops

Ok I have seriously had enough. I sold off on my non ingredients over the weekend, and yet the same ingredients show as out of stock in my storage. I appreciate your attempts to help Taz, but this may be the last straw for me and Farmtown
Old Oct 29 2018, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
Ok I have seriously had enough. I sold off on my non ingredients over the weekend, and yet the same ingredients show as out of stock in my storage. I appreciate your attempts to help Taz, but this may be the last straw for me and Farmtown
Hi dano,
How much of each of those crops have you planted?

It is possible you have used all you have planted in your facilities and not getting ahead of the amount needed. I see you have mustard seed which would require mustard for you to produce.

Check the non-ingredients list and make sure none of those crops are listed in that non-ingredients section of the market. Then plant a coupkle farms of each. Do not sell anything off and don't load your facilities until after you harvest those and check your storage to see if they are there. Then use the Ingredients Planner and see how many your facilities require.

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished