Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 24 2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
My friend does the ships, and she definitely does the ships because I checked her farms. And the ships aren't showing on her farms or in storage.

And the Green Freestyle hand isn't working either when hiring for 'design this farm together (which I have mentioned before). It's alright for the people that own it, but not alright for the people that don't because they can't use the owners Green Freestyle Hand.

Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread for your problem

Please tell your friend to join the forums and post about her ship problems with a link to her farms. You could help her to register here.

About the green hand for "design this farm together", the developers havent fixed this yet.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 25 2018, 08:07 AM

Here is my friends farm link, so you can sort out her ships. She can still do them as she can see them in the seaport manager but not on her farm or in her storage. Which she is stuffed if she wants to move them back onto her farm. Her name is Sheila - https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...50&ref=friends

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 25 2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Here is my friends farm link, so you can sort out her ships. She can still do them as she can see them in the seaport manager but not on her farm or in her storage. Which she is stuffed if she wants to move them back onto her farm. Her name is Sheila - https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...50&ref=friends
Hi Alexandra

First thing to say is that your friend is a member of this forum so she is able to post here as she has previously done. It is always better to work with the person having the problem and not through a third party.

The ships can be worked through the Ship manager but if your friend wants the ships for decorations purposes then she will need to replace them.In case she wants a refund then she will have to contact Support.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 16 2018, 03:30 AM

Default lost some facilities,,

clearing the floor of my farm 11 -I now have a gap where some facilities used to be but are missing - I was using the clear away tool so am thinking I must have deleted these facilities as well-- I had the facilities hidden ,,, I dont know what they were or how many as i have been moving fac's around to try and get them onto just 3 farms -and several were bunched in together... I am hoping that someone maybe able to see what I have done ... your advice/help/magic needed please,,thanks
Old Sep 16 2018, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsibuster View Post
clearing the floor of my farm 11 -I now have a gap where some facilities used to be but are missing - I was using the clear away tool so am thinking I must have deleted these facilities as well-- I had the facilities hidden ,,, I dont know what they were or how many as i have been moving fac's around to try and get them onto just 3 farms -and several were bunched in together... I am hoping that someone maybe able to see what I have done ... your advice/help/magic needed please,,thanks
Hi Pepsibuster,
I have moved your post toi the subject thread about missing items.

The Bulldozer EX(8x8) will not delete facilities. I have looked at your data and do not see any facilities missing. Looking at your farm I see a solid wall of facilities all the way around the outside of your farm.

If you can't see all of them on that farm, try clearing your browser cache. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2018, 12:50 PM

Default lost some facilities, I may have deleted them

clearing the floor of my farm 11 I now have a gap where some facilities are missing - I was using the clear away tool so am thinking I must have deleted these facilities as well-- I had the facilities hidden ,,, I dont know what they were or how many as i have been moving fac's around to try and get them onto just 3 farms - I am hoping that the powers that be maybe able to see what I have done ... your advice needed please,,thank you x
Old Sep 16 2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
clearing the floor of my farm 11 I now have a gap where some facilities are missing - I was using the clear away tool so am thinking I must have deleted these facilities as well-- I had the facilities hidden ,,, I dont know what they were or how many as i have been moving fac's around to try and get them onto just 3 farms - I am hoping that the powers that be maybe able to see what I have done ... your advice needed please,,thank you x
Hi pepsibuster

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6262762

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 16 2018, 05:47 PM

Default lost facilities

Yes there are multiple facilities around the edge of that farm but on the lower the right hand side there is a gap that shouldn't be there- all 4 edges were closely packed with facilities as i had also been seeding on this farm -Then i decided to remove the plowed area and clear this farm to add more facilities, I have no idea of what facilities i had or lost on that edge,, I thought maybe you would know what happened to these fac's as I didnt make a note of all of them over the years, Sorry that I cant explain better than this - I dont even know which facilities are gone, I know i am very vague about what has happened - it is weird,, I thought maybe you might know , x
Old Sep 16 2018, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes there are multiple facilities around the edge of that farm but on the lower the right hand side there is a gap that shouldn't be there- all 4 edges were closely packed with facilities as i had also been seeding on this farm -Then i decided to remove the plowed area and clear this farm to add more facilities, I have no idea of what facilities i had or lost on that edge,, I thought maybe you would know what happened to these fac's as I didnt make a note of all of them over the years, Sorry that I cant explain better than this - I dont even know which facilities are gone, I know i am very vague about what has happened - it is weird,, I thought maybe you might know , x
Hi Pepsibuster,
When I look at your farm I see no gap. I see a solid line of facilities all the way around that farm on all 4 sides. So those facilities are still there, just that you are not able to see them because of missing graphics for them.
The graphics for everything in Farm Town are stored in your browser cache. That is why I asked you to clear your browser cache and the memcache in the previous answer.
It is not possible to delete facilities with any of the tools. They can only be deleted if you click on each one and delete from the menu.
According to your data there are no missing farm cash facilities. We do not have any list of your coin facilities nor can I tell you what facilities you have on any specific farm as we don't have that data either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2018, 01:08 AM

Default lost facilities

Ok Taz - I have done everything that has been suggested so I will just get on with the game - thanks x

Tags
facilities gone, facility lost, missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing seeds, missing tools, missing trees, vanished