Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops because it has nothing to do with the current release.

Where are you seeing the crops are ready? The Show Names in the farm selector or in the Show Farm Stats?

We have had intermitent reports on this but have not been able to duplicate it. The only thing I can suggest is report it to Support to see if they can see this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Tas, its showing the crops as ready to harvest in both. They show as GREEN but when visiting the farms the time shows currently now as 1.2hrs approx... this is the first time its ever happened and most likely won't happen again, so I am putting it down to being a glitch and won't stress over it.... just wanted to post in case others have had the same experience... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6879741&type=3 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3546754&type=3 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0213443&type=3

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Nov 11 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Too many layers message

I recently expanded a farm and when trying to put down trees or oceans etc, I am receiving a "too many layers" message, even though there is only bare grass in that area. This seems like a waste of expansion coins. How can this be fixed. This has happened on a few of my other farms, but it's the first time where I know for an absolute fact that there are not too many layers because there's nothing there.
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairybell View Post
I recently expanded a farm and when trying to put down trees or oceans etc, I am receiving a "too many layers" message, even though there is only bare grass in that area. This seems like a waste of expansion coins. How can this be fixed. This has happened on a few of my other farms, but it's the first time where I know for an absolute fact that there are not too many layers because there's nothing there.
Hi dairybell

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please provide a link to the farm where you are getting the messages. You have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 13 2018, 04:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Too many layers message

Hello

My farm 23 won't let me plant trees in the area of free grass space down the bottom. It keeps saying there are too many layered items, even though there is nothing in that space.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...030&farm_ix=22

Please help.
Old Nov 13 2018, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairybell View Post
Hello

My farm 23 won't let me plant trees in the area of free grass space down the bottom. It keeps saying there are too many layered items, even though there is nothing in that space.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...030&farm_ix=22

Please help.
Hi dairybell,

I think you have reached saturation point for the total amount of layered items you can have on the whole farm. I don't think you get a different message when you have reached that point. All you can do when you get that message is reduce the amount of layering you have done.
Old Nov 13 2018, 12:05 PM

Default Colorized Planted Fields

Would it be possible for to colorize planted fields? Planted fields and plowed fields can look the same. That's one of the biggest advantage to plant Wild Rice because it turns blue to show fields with water...
Old Nov 13 2018, 12:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymusician View Post
Would it be possible for to colorize planted fields? Planted fields and plowed fields can look the same. That's one of the biggest advantage to plant Wild Rice because it turns blue to show fields with water...
Hi ladymusician,

What you can do is when you have plowed fields , remove the check mark from show crops. Then pick up the seeder and choose your seed. With the seeder in hand look for the eye in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and click it until it is closed. Then as you plant all planted fields will disappear from the screen as you work. Once you are done if you want to see the crops just show them again in settings.

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the Suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Nov 13 2018 at 12:18 PM.
Old Nov 15 2018, 04:02 PM

Default Problems with layering

I recently tried planting Lotus flowers on my newest farm. I do not have crops planted or plowed yet. I do have trees and some bushes on the farm. When I try to add flowers to a certain area of my farm, I get this message:

This Lotus cannot be placed in this row because there are too many layered items in it.

Please try a different spot.

(Note: This check was added to keep you from losing items.)

The areas where I cannot plant are in a row and show up as red boxes. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Old Nov 15 2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unidomer View Post
I recently tried planting Lotus flowers on my newest farm. I do not have crops planted or plowed yet. I do have trees and some bushes on the farm. When I try to add flowers to a certain area of my farm, I get this message:

This Lotus cannot be placed in this row because there are too many layered items in it.

Please try a different spot.

(Note: This check was added to keep you from losing items.)

The areas where I cannot plant are in a row and show up as red boxes. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Hi unidomer

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please provide a link to the farm with that problem. You have instructions on how to get your farm link in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 01 2018, 12:30 PM

Default crops count

farm 15 first I planted raspberry . clicked tools. farm info. growing. it showed 1618. harvested plowed. planted blue agave. farm info shows 1250. where is the difference? how can I lose 368 plots am I doing something wrong. all farms never show same amount even though no expansions bought. makes it difficult to work on dans/belts when I plant and counts never add up correctly.

Tags
crop, crops, harvesting, issue with harvesting, layers, plowing, seeding, too many layers