Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 08 2018, 01:02 AM

Default Self starting facilities

Learn something new every day. Thank You for your quick reply. I'm just glad I chased it down and did not leave it that I was truly senile.
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:14 PM

Meant to also let you's know that when we open the quests and go into any of the quest managers.If we require info of how much time we have left before having to claim, by opening the "show quests" It is currently showing us 1-2 days out of what the actual time when the quest was really put down. A friend let me know as they lost a F C by being late,and when I checked mine it is def out.
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Meant to also let you's know that when we open the quests and go into any of the quest managers.If we require info of how much time we have left before having to claim, by opening the "show quests" It is currently showing us 1-2 days out of what the actual time when the quest was really put down. A friend let me know as they lost a F C by being late,and when I checked mine it is def out.
Hi guess who

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

I'm a little confused, when you click in Show quests button, you get information about how much time has past since every quest was completed.

If you want to know how much time is left before collecting your farm cash, then you have to click in Claim Farmcash button.

Which times are showing up when you click in Claim farmcash button for your Regular quests and your Cooperative quests?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 13 2018, 01:28 AM

Ok to take away the confusion. When you have a set of quests finished you can claim or leave it there up until the time your first quest was placed down. Very handy to gain the extra day in My Quests. At present the timing of when they were completed is totally out of focus with the actual times they were set down in the show quests. and also the claim farm cash timing is showing completely out to when one can actually claim also. Thank you Marymarcel.
Old Nov 13 2018, 01:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Ok to take away the confusion. When you have a set of quests finished you can claim or leave it there up until the time your first quest was placed down. Very handy to gain the extra day in My Quests. At present the timing of when they were completed is totally out of focus with the actual times they were set down in the show quests. and also the claim farm cash timing is showing completely out to when one can actually claim also. Thank you Marymarcel.
Hi guess who,
First thing to note is that quests are not completed at the time you claim the coins. They are completed when the last step is completed. You can wait days to claim the coins, but the quest will show on the chart the day and time (not seen) that the last step completed. So if you are thinking the time is off because you didn't collect the coins until later then that is incorrect.

The time you can claim the farm cash starts when you are 7 days exactly to the second from the last time you collected and the button will stay blue until you either collect or your total number of completed quests that haven't expired drops to below the minimum (3 for regular quests and 4 for co-op quests).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2018, 10:45 PM

Hi, not sure where to post but two things;
firstly i am trying to post the tag on a item that i haven't been able to for a quest; i have run memcache and the problem is still there after reloading the farm:

secondly i would like to see the remaining town for quest for the quests not how long they have sitting there for example it might it was finished 18 hrs 15 mins ago i would prefer to see the time left before it expires the same as it does on the individual tasks

ty
Old Nov 15 2018, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi, not sure where to post but two things;
firstly i am trying to post the tag on a item that i haven't been able to for a quest; i have run memcache and the problem is still there after reloading the farm:

secondly i would like to see the remaining town for quest for the quests not how long they have sitting there for example it might it was finished 18 hrs 15 mins ago i would prefer to see the time left before it expires the same as it does on the individual tasks

ty
Hi Allykat,
By tag I am guessing you mean the Help Note. Do the Help Notes in the upper corner show a number or does it show a 0 (zero)? You have to click to pick one up then move it to the item you want it on and then click again to drop it on the item. Also you can't use a help note on the last step of the quest.

For your second item you will need to post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where we have the suggestions organized for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Allykat,
By tag I am guessing you mean the Help Note. Do the Help Notes in the upper corner show a number or does it show a 0 (zero)? You have to click to pick one up then move it to the item you want it on and then click again to drop it on the item. Also you can't use a help note on the last step of the quest.

For your second item you will need to post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where we have the suggestions organized for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Hi and thank you for your quick response but i do know how the help tags work as i have used them many times for these ones the number one the other shows two left it is just not working.

Secondly i will put the post into the correction section of the suggestions ty for letting my know much appreciated.
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi and thank you for your quick response but i do know how the help tags work as i have used them many times for these ones the number one the other shows two left it is just not working.

Secondly i will put the post into the correction section of the suggestions ty for letting my know much appreciated.
Hi Allykat,
Which quest and what step are you trying to put the note on?
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Allykat,
Which quest and what step are you trying to put the note on?
buy coconut with one tag left for foundation

buy pineapples and kiwi for fruit cup with two tags left

ty

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading