Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 06 2018, 04:56 AM

I hope I will be able to claim my FC when 7 days is up, about 12hrs from now as the list says 13 but the total says 12. I took a snip but it wont let me post it here

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Old Oct 06 2018, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I hope I will be able to claim my FC when 7 days is up, about 12hrs from now as the list says 13 but the total says 12. I took a snip but it wont let me post it here

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Hi Susan Canning,

Your total needs to show 13 to get the 2FC. If you haven't claimed the coins for one of the quests you need to, to get it added to the chart total. If it's not that you need to complete one more quest. The list may be showing you one from last weeks quests. If it's showing you the Make Manual Resuscitator, that was completed a minute before you claimed last week and will not count for this week.
Old Oct 09 2018, 04:05 AM

STOP TRIPPING US UP

I had 13 QUESTS DONE AND GOT 'CREDIT FOR HAVING 1 DONE,, WOW FIRST TIME IN MONTHS..i MADE THAT NUMBER WHAT IS GOING GUYS, DO IT AGAIN AND NO CARDS...AND MY NEIGHBOURS HAVE QUIT CO OPERATIVE QUESTS, WATCHA TRYING TO PROVE????

CA ARE USED FOR BUYING STUFF MOSTLY KNOWN FOR SUPPORTING THE GAME YOU LOVERDS
PLAYING

NOT THE GAMES THAT PISS U OFF

Last edited by lil pumpkin; Oct 09 2018 at 04:13 AM.
Old Oct 09 2018, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil pumpkin View Post
STOP TRIPPING US UP

I had 13 QUESTS DONE AND GOT 'CREDIT FOR HAVING 1 DONE,, WOW FIRST TIME IN MONTHS..i MADE THAT NUMBER WHAT IS GOING GUYS, DO IT AGAIN AND NO CARDS...AND MY NEIGHBOURS HAVE QUIT CO OPERATIVE QUESTS, WATCHA TRYING TO PROVE????

CA ARE USED FOR BUYING STUFF MOSTLY KNOWN FOR SUPPORTING THE GAME YOU LOVERDS
PLAYING

NOT THE GAMES THAT PISS U OFF
Hi lil pumpkin,

You claimed your 2FC for completing 13 co-operative quests yesterday, 2018-10-08 03:59 EST. You can check this for yourself by clicking on the Account tab at the top of your game screen, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Oct 09 2018, 09:54 PM

Default buying and selling items for CoopQuests

When buying and selling items for Coop Quests, the price is off the scale for some items. Purchased 2 items, one logs for 145 or so and blueberries I think for 127,233 coins... Please check the costs on items.
Old Oct 09 2018, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
When buying and selling items for Coop Quests, the price is off the scale for some items. Purchased 2 items, one logs for 145 or so and blueberries I think for 127,233 coins... Please check the costs on items.
Hi Pegasus,
I moved your post to the subject thread about co-op quests. Did you buy those items from your neighbors through the Cooperative Quests Manager or through other means as in from a strangere in the market, inn or the Social section thread for co-op quest help?

If you bought from a stranger then the price is much higher.

"PLEASE NOTE that buying from a stranger will cost you considerably more coins than buying from a friend/neighbour. Example 1 item costs 180 coins. What you pay is 180 x 2000 so it will cost you 360,000 coins. If you are not buying much, this will not seem so bad when you consider you can earn up to 15,000,000 coins for completing the quest."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2018, 05:05 AM

The SHOW QUESTS button is not functioning in cooperative quests. The other quest both buttons function.
Old Nov 05 2018, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
The SHOW QUESTS button is not functioning in cooperative quests. The other quest both buttons function.
Hi littlesallysanctus,

Have you completed and claimed the coins for any co-operative quests yet? You nee to do that for the quest to show on the chart and be seen when you click on show quests.
Old Nov 30 2018, 09:50 PM

There are no numbers showing under the days of the week so I have no idea how many quests I have completed! It is just blank
Old Nov 30 2018, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargedro View Post
There are no numbers showing under the days of the week so I have no idea how many quests I have completed! It is just blank
Hi Sargedro,
This happens when you have the browser zoom for your Farm Town page set to higher than 100%. Open your farms and then go to your browser options and change the zoom to 100%. Close your farms and then reopen and check for the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buying, co-op quests, coop quests, coop quests insufficient, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farmtown cash, help!, miscount, not enough quests comp.., selling, too few completed quests, update kill co/q count