Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 20 2018, 09:49 AM

Angry Ncc

I do not know where to put this comment but, why am I always put in with the same top 3 players every single week. I can not every reach the top of my 10 players list because they are always the same 3 ahead of me in the list of 10. I contribute 3 times more than the top 3 in product but can never reach the top. Why is it fair to put me in the same list every week. I do not ever get any FC as I am always 4th or below.
Old Oct 20 2018, 10:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltil View Post
I do not know where to put this comment but, why am I always put in with the same top 3 players every single week. I can not every reach the top of my 10 players list because they are always the same 3 ahead of me in the list of 10. I contribute 3 times more than the top 3 in product but can never reach the top. Why is it fair to put me in the same list every week. I do not ever get any FC as I am always 4th or below.
Hi miltil,

When the competing neighbourhoods are picked they will be similar to your own or as close as they can get to that depending on what is available. You have no control on how many facilites those other neighbourhoods may choose to add to the contest after that time, or how hard those work their facilites and reload to gain more points during the week. It is up to yourself and your neighbours to do the best that you can to get those points up.

If the neighbourhoods you are competing against are also your neighbours then it sound like there weren't many neighbourhoods that play the same way yours does which is how you are getting them over and over again. They will likely have different neighbours to yourself and if they are getting more points then you are then they and their neighbours are managing to reload their facilities more often than your neighbourhood does.

If you have any in your own neighbourhood that are not contributing many points to the contest you might want to consider swapping them for those that do, however you can not force them to contribute more if they do not want to or can not do so.

The developers were considering making changes to how points are contributed to the contest, however this has yet to happen and we can not tell you what it is they are going to do or when.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Oct 20 2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old Oct 25 2018, 05:40 AM

Ok I am really confused - Ive read everything I can find and I still dont understand what is happening. This weeks NCC - I have 2 Musical instrument factories, 1 Appliance Service Centre - both FC and 1 each of the Charcoal retort and Marina supplies (coin). I took a 2nd charcoal retort out of storage and according to the rules shouldnt that be showing in the work box on the NCC? It says in this thread if I have 3 FC Facs I can have 3 coin.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 25 2018, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Ok I am really confused - Ive read everything I can find and I still dont understand what is happening. This weeks NCC - I have 2 Musical instrument factories, 1 Appliance Service Centre - both FC and 1 each of the Charcoal retort and Marina supplies (coin). I took a 2nd charcoal retort out of storage and according to the rules shouldnt that be showing in the work box on the NCC? It says in this thread if I have 3 FC Facs I can have 3 coin.
Hi maggiel29,

This can happen when you take a named facility out of storage after the contest has started.

I have cleaned your NCC data for you. Please close the game if you have it open. Then reload and check the contest again and see if the second Charcoal Retort has now been added.
Old Nov 01 2018, 12:25 AM

In this week (starting on 10/31/18), I have two schools which are farm cash items. So I should be able to use both of my linen supplies factory, but only one is showing on the contest. The one on Farm 13 is not showing. Can you tell me how to fix this?
Old Nov 01 2018, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
In this week (starting on 10/31/18), I have two schools which are farm cash items. So I should be able to use both of my linen supplies factory, but only one is showing on the contest. The one on Farm 13 is not showing. Can you tell me how to fix this?
Hi Cojetta,
Yes you have 2 of the Modern School, but you have 0 of the Taste of Scandinavia. So you only have 2 farm cash facilities which will allow you to have 2 coin facilities. You have 1 Linen Supplies Factory and 1 Hotel. You have 2 farm cash facilities and 2 coin facilities, so that is correct. The only way you could add another coin facility is to add another Modern School or a Taste of Scandinavia.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 25 2018, 06:56 AM

Default Non friend

HI, I have a 'friend' in my NCC who is not my friend on FB. I don't know this person at all, have never had her as a friend and yet she is in my NCC. How is this possible? And please don't say I must have had her as a friend in the past because I know I haven't as I keep a list of all my friends who play Ft and a list of all my neighbours. This is worrying
Old Nov 25 2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
HI, I have a 'friend' in my NCC who is not my friend on FB. I don't know this person at all, have never had her as a friend and yet she is in my NCC. How is this possible? And please don't say I must have had her as a friend in the past because I know I haven't as I keep a list of all my friends who play Ft and a list of all my neighbours. This is worrying

Hi Vivienne57

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

When you click in My Neighborhood Chains button, you only see your picture and the list of all your neighbors participating in the contest. If this person is showing up in that list, then they should be your neighbor.

I have had neighbors who have been inactive for some time and then they start playing again with a new avatar name and sometimes with another name on Facebook. Please check your neighbor's bar below the game screen and the My neighbors tab, and try to match the picture you see in My Neighborhood Chains button.

Also, remember that the names showed up in NCC list and in your neighbor's bar below the game screen are the avatars names while the names in My Neighbors tab are their names on Facebook, but the pictures are the same.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 26 2018, 12:58 PM

Default New facility's not recognized

I bought two upholstery supply factories for the neighborhood chain and it still says I don't have any. I cleaned my cache, reloaded game several times??
Old Nov 26 2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
I bought two upholstery supply factories for the neighborhood chain and it still says I don't have any. I cleaned my cache, reloaded game several times??

Hi Deanne Martin

I moved your post to the thread about Neighborhood Chain Contest.

You can have as many coins facilities participating in the contest as you have FarmCash facilities participating in the contest.

You have 2 Farmcash facilities participating ( 1 Shoe Factory and 1 Travel Supplies Factory) and 2 Antique Replica Factory (coin facility). That is why the Upholstery Supplies Factory is not added.

If you want to add one more coins facility then you need to purchase 1 more Farmcash Facility.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest