Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Oct 09 2018, 01:36 AM

Default My Farm Has Been Archieved! Have To Start Over!

My Farm Has Been Archieved! Have To Start Over! Any suggestions? Appreciate your help!
Old Oct 09 2018, 01:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAngie View Post
My Farm Has Been Archieved! Have To Start Over! Any suggestions? Appreciate your help!
Hi QueenAngie,
Are you logging into the same Facebook account that you started playing Farm Town from? If not you have to log in through that Facebook account to get to those farms. Your farms are tied to that Facebook account ID and we can not move farms to another account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2018, 06:09 PM

Hi, Taz! It is my exact same FB account...I have pictures popping up on my Memories feed of how my farm formerly looked. Wish I could get it back.
Old Oct 09 2018, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAngie View Post
Hi, Taz! It is my exact same FB account...I have pictures popping up on my Memories feed of how my farm formerly looked. Wish I could get it back.
Hi QueenAngie,
Please contact Support about this because we can't do anything about it through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2018, 08:09 PM

Default Can't find information on how to layer farms

I have been wondering how to lay farms for crops, I cannot find where to do that have clicked on several places in hopes on how to layer farms for crops. I have never done it and see many others do but have not figured out how to do it. Is there a place that tells us how to make layers and plant layers. Thanks.
Old Oct 25 2018, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
I have been wondering how to lay farms for crops, I cannot find where to do that have clicked on several places in hopes on how to layer farms for crops. I have never done it and see many others do but have not figured out how to do it. Is there a place that tells us how to make layers and plant layers. Thanks.
Hi celanith,
I am sorry, but you will not find instructions on how to layer in the forums. We are not allowed to give instructions for that nor can we allow posts from others with instructions. Even though the developers have provided some tools for working layered farms they still do not support doing so as it can cause problems with your farms.
Old Oct 25 2018, 08:13 PM

Default Can't post suggestions Why

I go to post some suggestions and it won't let me I get this message instead. Why can I not post suggestions. In fact other than getting help I cannot post in any forum did I do something wrong?
Old Oct 25 2018, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
I go to post some suggestions and it won't let me I get this message instead. Why can I not post suggestions. In fact other than getting help I cannot post in any forum did I do something wrong?
Hi celanith,
You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions section. You need to open a subject thread that fits your suggestion and reply to that.
You can find which forums you can post in, which you can only reply to threads in, and which you can not post in at all in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162
Old Nov 07 2018, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Adim question: Indeed job posting

Hi
I am seeing Sr Actionscript / Flash Developer position. Indeed link brings me to the website job postings. The email link is a non clickable .jpg. Is this position still open?
Thank you
Old Nov 07 2018, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by renorigs View Post
Hi
I am seeing Sr Actionscript / Flash Developer position. Indeed link brings me to the website job postings. The email link is a non clickable .jpg. Is this position still open?
Thank you
Hi Renorigs,
I sent you a private message.
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, can't post, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, email address, email update, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hireme, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, ideas., invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train