Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 04 2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
my avatar turned into a women yesterday and when go into change apparentic it is all women stuff. i did get back to man today but when i go to apperance it is all female stuff again. i want to buy some clothes but i not going to until this issue is fix..

Hi max_river

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please click in Account tab above the game screen.

Under Preferences, you will see where you can change your avatar name and gender. After changing your gender to Male then click in Change button to save the changes.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 04 2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi max_river

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please click in Account tab above the game screen.

Under Preferences, you will see where you can change your avatar name and gender. After changing your gender to Male then click in Change button to save the changes.
i check that and it says male and i unchecked and checked it back. my avtar is a male now but when i go into change apparentic and everything is girl stuff and if i click on my guy chages to a female
Old Aug 04 2018, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i check that and it says male and i unchecked and checked it back. my avtar is a male now but when i go into change apparentic and everything is girl stuff and if i click on my guy chages to a female
Hi Max_river,
When you change it to Male are you clicking on the Change Button to save that change?

If so then please report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2018, 06:52 AM

For messages in this forum how do I setup my account to display my name instead of my email address?
Old Aug 29 2018, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passngas@mediacombb.net View Post
For messages in this forum how do I setup my account to display my name instead of my email address?
Hi passngas,

I have moved your post to the correct thread for your question. Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there.
Old Sep 06 2018, 03:59 PM

I can't change the appearance of my avatar
Old Sep 06 2018, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoqueen View Post
I can't change the appearance of my avatar
Hi mammoqueen,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the avatar as you are not making a suggested change. Please only post suggestions for changes to the game in the Suggestion section.

Are you trying to change the gender of your avatar or just to change the clothes she is wearing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2018, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Avatar

My Avatar changed from a male to a female a couple days ago can you change it back I can not find anywhere to do this v
Old Dec 08 2018, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Beaton View Post
My Avatar changed from a male to a female a couple days ago can you change it back I can not find anywhere to do this v
Hi Bill,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the avatar. You change the gender by clicking on the Account tab at the top of your farms. You set the gender there.

Tags
avatar name, change name, changing, farm name change, forum name, name change