Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2014, 01:56 PM
Account Not Linked

- i have NO trains whatsoever
- i don't have any neighbors with more than 4 facility farms
- notwithstanding the following, i have had no problem with the mayor working the last of 3 or 4 facility farms

*1 that problem of me clicking on an empty farm screwing up the mayor. my neighbor hasn't made another facility post recently. i'll check out how this is working when she does.
Old Mar 20 2014, 03:23 PM

How sweet it is to have the Mayor now working as he should while I sit back sipping my Sweet Tea watching the notices of which farms are being worked and seeing the color change to a darker blue. It is fun to see when the last farm is about to be worked so I can click my OK to that and be ready to go find another friend's post to work facs and clients. Fun, fun, fun,,,, thanks, Raul, for the work you and the development team do to make this the very BEST farming game on FB !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Mar 20 2014, 04:46 PM

Thank you love the darker blue perfect... The oop's aren't as much as they were.. I am using Google chrome.. vista.. the trains are great bought the rest of them, i know your happy about that... it is faster to do farms.. the black loading box loads very very slow... are you going to add more milk and eggs i run out so fast on them... that would be a big help or a way to get more. or if we can place 2 dairy farms on each farm...thank again..
Old Mar 20 2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I moved your post to the Release thread as this is a release problem.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and the farm. Retry again.
The developers are aware of this and looking into it.
I got that message one time also After doing memcache I was able to work the post.
Old Mar 20 2014, 08:42 PM

I am getting the same mgs when trying to work farms,friends only.I clicked the link for memcache it opened a list of farms,what do I do once opened ?
Old Mar 20 2014, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan tanner View Post
I am getting the same mgs when trying to work farms,friends only.I clicked the link for memcache it opened a list of farms,what do I do once opened ?
Close that page and the farm if open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try to work again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2014, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan tanner View Post
Rob T has let the developers know about the problem and they are working on it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 21 2014, 07:19 AM

I only got 1 farm that turned dark blue even though the mayor said he done the farms he was supposed to (which I still had nine to go) which he was meant to do but didn't and I had to do them one by one. Or am I missing something?
Old Mar 21 2014, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. I do enjoy each of your updates. I was hoping that Belts and Dans would be released for some of our newer facilities. The last release of Belts and Dans for facilities was in August. That seems like an awfully long time.
Old Mar 21 2014, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
I only got 1 farm that turned dark blue even though the mayor said he done the farms he was supposed to (which I still had nine to go) which he was meant to do but didn't and I had to do them one by one. Or am I missing something?
If you do not have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars on each of them then the mayor will only do a part of the farms and not all of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread