Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
When I hired someone who owned NO tools (I have the biggest/baddest ones) to chop trees, the only one she had access to was the blue 3x3 Log truck with chainsaw...a COIN tool, not any of my FC chainsaws, so either it's not working correctly, or the only one a worker can use is the biggest COIN one available(which they could have owned themselves, so why are they needing to use mine?)

And add me to the group of WE NEED MORE POLY FIBER!! LOTS more please!!!
Hi, just tested this, and it works fine.... remember they have to select the tool from the extended toolbox.... not the main game panel. As Raul has said, it will not show what tools are available, so you just have to click them to see which ones work.

Also... you must have those tools in storage, if they are on the farm, they wont work.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 08 2014, 09:25 AM

Talking

Great update

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:28 AM

Just want to say thank you for the highlighting of farms to be worked in blue, makes it much easier to go into facilities. Nice job!
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you for the dim out for working others farms..makes so much easier to see if we missed anything

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:51 AM

Thx for update, just one issue Ive noticed, when filling facilities the total shows more than 100%
Old Jan 08 2014, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a question about the tools and fuel when hiring someone. Who pays the fuel to use the big tools? Is it the farmer who lends his tools or the employee?
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
I have a question about the tools and fuel when hiring someone. Who pays the fuel to use the big tools? Is it the farmer who lends his tools or the employee?
Just tested this out and found that the employee pays for the fuel.

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile In response to only a game

If i may. I've been playing since the start of the game, and i have spent many a day, and night working at bettering my farm at the time. I have also spent many dollars, buying tools and land for my farms. It all boils down to, how much dedication, and money you have invested in the game to get where you are at. Many of us are far from being rich, and in order to buy farm cash items, we have to see what we can do without that month, in order to buy farm cash for the game. I've worked hard to build my farms up to where they are at, and i'm far from being one of the top players. So please don't say it's just a game. Your coming into my cyber home that i have built, and raised since my little plot of land and my first apple tree, to where i am now. If you haven't gone through all the work since the begging of the game, there is no way that you'll be able to understand how the older players of the game feel. In a sense, it seems like they are giving the worth of the game away to the newer players. I'll let them use my tools. I just don't like how all this is done without my permission when you come to my farms. P.s. I'm not yelling using large type. I can't see very well. Respectfully, ray

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textmum View Post
Brilliant thank you - great (if I have understood correctly) that new players if hired will not need tools if the owner of the farm already has them, this will help them a lot.
True, but they DO need fuel to operate said tools!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:20 AM

Thanks for the update! Great as always!
Closed Thread