Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2010, 03:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Yes, some of my neighbors have gotten a little carried away posting. They seem to think they need to post every time they load a few things in their facilities.

I could see some circumstances when it might be worth it to post more than once a day...like if you have a lot of work left and have friends around the globe. But, I've had good luck just posting once a day. Then anything I load after that will be there in the morning when I post again.

I like the idea of one big payday for everyone. Load those facilities up!
I think some people think they need to post for each facility but then don't just one, and people can work in all facilities on all farms.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 07 2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I think some people think they need to post for each facility but then don't just one, and people can work in all facilities on all farms.
Yes, I've noticed that as well, JAS.
Old Apr 08 2010, 07:28 AM

Could you add a few more items to the chocolate factory to make it more worth buying. Like perhaps it could also produce chocolate candy. I remember visiting a chocolate factory and they gave us a piece of chocolate at the end of the tour.
Old Apr 08 2010, 10:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default confused

I have bought all the new facilities and been using them all. I have found that you don't get much from them. On some items like pineapple juice you only get something like 260 coins from it but if you sell pineapples by itself you get 600 coins, and same with the pizzeria. Has anyone else figured this out. Seems to be a rip off to me.

We need to get more coins from the facilities then we do by selling them alone.
Old Apr 08 2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Gurl View Post
We need to get more coins from the facilities then we do by selling them alone.
You need to check your math again. Pineapple sells for 614 each, but 5 pineapple put through the juicer produces 25 units of juice that sells for 6400 coins as a whole. That's 1250 coins per unit of pineapple...so more than doubling your price.
Old Apr 10 2010, 10:58 AM

I am a myspace user and I have read so much but can't find the answer will the button on the factory really soon be fixed I hope ,also where can I get active neighbors have plenty but they let their farms go to waste. The neighbors complain of not getting gifts some are now. I love farm town very much. On face book it runs smoothly but on myspace so much is not working the way it should.
Old Apr 10 2010, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulltrue51 View Post
I am a myspace user and I have read so much but can't find the answer will the button on the factory really soon be fixed I hope ,also where can I get active neighbors have plenty but they let their farms go to waste. The neighbors complain of not getting gifts some are now. I love farm town very much. On face book it runs smoothly but on myspace so much is not working the way it should.
They are working on the produce faster for myspace but no word on when that will be fixed. I'm sure they are working as fast as they can. As for the neighbors there is a neighbor request thread in the social section at the top in the stickies where you can get more neighbors.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 10 2010, 08:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

Part one...I have a question about the Dairy Precessing Plant, It is saying Batch 20 Units of Butter and I have about 40 cows; plus the same for the goats it is saying I have 8 units Goat Cheese and I have about 20 goats....I know it is impossible to update daily, so how and when will this info update so I can get the correct credits for my butter and cheeses, etc...
Part two...I have been adding to the Sugar and Flour plant and I still have not been able to bake and cakes or Pizza's....It keeps telling me that I am short sugar or flour or both... at the Marketplace the people have been saying the same thing. So when will we know how much is enought to bake Pie, Cakes, or Pizza's..
Part Three...Our messages that we leave to you are being spammed..I supposed that is the word you guys use...the last message I sent to you...some dodo, sent me naked pictures. Then some other persons was using the reply feature as a means of advertisement. I do not think this is what the forum is for SEX or Advertizements...Maybe these people should be educated. I told the one advitisor and had my head chewed off.
Old Apr 10 2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsloma View Post
Part one...I have a question about the Dairy Precessing Plant, It is saying Batch 20 Units of Butter and I have about 40 cows; plus the same for the goats it is saying I have 8 units Goat Cheese and I have about 20 goats....I know it is impossible to update daily, so how and when will this info update so I can get the correct credits for my butter and cheeses, etc...
Part two...I have been adding to the Sugar and Flour plant and I still have not been able to bake and cakes or Pizza's....It keeps telling me that I am short sugar or flour or both... at the Marketplace the people have been saying the same thing. So when will we know how much is enought to bake Pie, Cakes, or Pizza's..
Part Three...Our messages that we leave to you are being spammed..I supposed that is the word you guys use...the last message I sent to you...some dodo, sent me naked pictures. Then some other persons was using the reply feature as a means of advertisement. I do not think this is what the forum is for SEX or Advertizements...Maybe these people should be educated. I told the one advitisor and had my head chewed off.

Part one: Do you have the [bold]Dairy Shed[/bold] which is required to harvest your cows and goats? When you have harvested the animals using the Dairy Shed, the milk will be available in your storage area to use in making butter and goat's cheese.

Part two: Click on the Sugar Refinery or the Windmill. Then click on "What's cooking". Hover your cursor over the product box. A dark blue bar saying "Store" should then appear in the bottom right hand corner of the box. Click on that to send the finished sugar / wheat to your storage area. They will then be available for you to use in producing other products.

Part three: As this is the first message you have posted on here in 6 months, can you please provide further information as to where you have been leaving the other messages that have resulted in you receiving this spam?

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 11 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
They can be gifted to you by friends
if it can only be gifted then where is it please i could not see any!!??
Closed Thread