Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 08 2017, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
A couple of odd things since the facs and crop were released -
1. When I go into the game, the chat window never shows my neighbors. I know there's no one else on my farm, so can this be corrected?
2. When I've been away from the game for more than 10 minutes and go to reconnect, the "loading" window doesn't go away, just keeps spinning. I can go into ships or anything else and do the work, go back to the farm and the window is gone.
Like I said, odd things. Not affecting my game play at all, just strange.
Thanks.
Hi NJones,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about dis[play issues.
The problems you listed have nothing to do with the release. The chat window not closing when you load the farm means either someone is on your farm or that the load hadn't completed all of the steps. It will not effect your play. I have had this happen for a couple weeks and then clear up on it's own.
The loading window could be part of the same in that it all doesn't finish to the point of closing that window. Again not stopping the play and any other action you do clears it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2017, 01:00 PM

Hi,
Last night I had this on my Farm Town page and it is still there today. Anyone know why it is there? I am not sure if I did it right. It is an offer from FB for 15 FC.
Old Dec 09 2017, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Hi,
Last night I had this on my Farm Town page and it is still there today. Anyone know why it is there? I am not sure if I did it right. It is an offer from FB for 15 FC.
Hi Poof,
Yes it is a valid offer from Facebook. You qualify for the offer and that is why it is there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:09 PM

I get this when I click on it --> Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:14 PM

Hi! Not sure this is in the right place. I've recently increased the size of some of my farms. So now i'm trying to move my facilities on them and i'm having alot of trouble doing that. I click on the facility, scroll down to move or sometimes rotate, click on it..it just sort of blinks, and nothing. I try again, same thing happens. Sometimes i have to click on the facility a dozen times before it actually lets me move it. When u have 20+ facilities to move this can be very frustrating. I've deleted all my temp files and have even closed off my virus protection in case it's blocking something. Nothing has worked. Help!!
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
I get this when I click on it --> Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.
Hi poof3013

As Taz told you this is an offer from Facebook, so please contact them about this problem or wait a little time and check again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribthief Pat View Post
Hi! Not sure this is in the right place. I've recently increased the size of some of my farms. So now i'm trying to move my facilities on them and i'm having alot of trouble doing that. I click on the facility, scroll down to move or sometimes rotate, click on it..it just sort of blinks, and nothing. I try again, same thing happens. Sometimes i have to click on the facility a dozen times before it actually lets me move it. When u have 20+ facilities to move this can be very frustrating. I've deleted all my temp files and have even closed off my virus protection in case it's blocking something. Nothing has worked. Help!!
Hi Cribthief Pat

Try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and try the facility menu again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you still have problems, try to move the facilities using your yellow hand.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 14 2017, 03:28 PM

Default Harvesting Update Issues

Hi, I have been playing FT for many years but this is a new one on me. I harvested a crop on my Farm 24, when I went back to harvest and replant, the crop had gone to waste (my fault). I replanted and thought no more of it but when I went back later the crop said 'harvested field'. I re-harvested and replanted and the farm indicator showed 'harvested field' again. I planted a short time crop and stayed on farm 24 until it was ready to harvest - which I did so I thought it was ok. An hour later it had reverted back to as it was (no crop just 'harvested field') the points had not updated. I do not think my other farms are so affected just farm 24. Any ideas?
Old Dec 14 2017, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloater View Post
Hi, I have been playing FT for many years but this is a new one on me. I harvested a crop on my Farm 24, when I went back to harvest and replant, the crop had gone to waste (my fault). I replanted and thought no more of it but when I went back later the crop said 'harvested field'. I re-harvested and replanted and the farm indicator showed 'harvested field' again. I planted a short time crop and stayed on farm 24 until it was ready to harvest - which I did so I thought it was ok. An hour later it had reverted back to as it was (no crop just 'harvested field') the points had not updated. I do not think my other farms are so affected just farm 24. Any ideas?
Hi Bloater,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
First check to make sure your computer date and time are correct as that can cause problems like this.
If that is ok then you have inadvertently layered your farm. The only way to fix this Is to delete all of the plots on the farm, click save and restart your farms (Play tab). Reopen the farm and see if any plots come back. If they do repeat the steps again of deleting plots saving and restarting. Do this until no plots are left and you only have bare ground after the restart. Then you can replow and plant the plots.
Old Dec 14 2017, 05:55 PM

Default Harvesting Update Issues

I cleared the farm with the tractor thing (years since I've done that!): when I returned after saving the changes the old crop returned! All seems ok now. Many thanks for the prompt reply.

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound