Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
yes i am talking about new facility chains sorry should have had more detail
i know u can export to service facilities but from wat i can see u cant load the factories from the new facility manager like u can in the co op quests
which would save time
wish people had more of a positive attitude... it seems every time something new is introduced, instead of giving these things a go, its easier to be negative about them, a bit sad really as we are all crying out for new things... its early days yet, so give it a chance... you may end up being pleasantly surprised when the entire process is released and we know how it all works...
Old Oct 28 2017, 07:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
wish people had more of a positive attitude... it seems every time something new is introduced, instead of giving these things a go, its easier to be negative about them, a bit sad really as we are all crying out for new things... its early days yet, so give it a chance... you may end up being pleasantly surprised when the entire process is released and we know how it all works...
sorry aussie rae if u mistook my suggestion and wat i said as a bad attitude wasnt intended as i am giving them ago and love farmtown and am greatful for all that we have just that i noticed something that would make it a bit easier for all and unless we make these suggestions devs etc would never know
Old Oct 28 2017, 09:15 PM

Default Thanks Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Snookie Sue,
We don't have any idea really until it has all been fully implemented. To me though it looks like very little time. You have to spend some time determining which chain you want to start each week. Beyond that I see very little time added as you already fill and post your facilities and services. We don't know as far as the Export/Import until that is added.
I will check it out. <3
Old Oct 28 2017, 09:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
sorry aussie rae if u mistook my suggestion and wat i said as a bad attitude wasnt intended as i am giving them ago and love farmtown and am greatful for all that we have just that i noticed something that would make it a bit easier for all and unless we make these suggestions devs etc would never know
I apologise as it was not intended to be a personal rebuke to you liza, more that so many others seem to be complaining when we don't yet know what the other parts of this new addition will be... its a waiting game and I am sure all will become clearer in the next few weeks... hopefully... all new additions take a while for us to become accustomed to, this is what makes ft so great... it challenges us.. makes for a very entertaining game,
Old Oct 29 2017, 12:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

Quote:
did you start the chain in the chain facility manager before you filled the Bakerys?
I dont think so... can't remember now but i just refilled them and they are still at the lower levels.
Old Oct 29 2017, 12:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
I dont think so... can't remember now but i just refilled them and they are still at the lower levels.
if you open the Chain Facility Manager, under the tab, ADD CHAINS, it will tell you if the facility has been added or not... then click on MY CHAIN tab and then on CHECK LOCATIONS as that will show the facilities on the farms, you don't need to go to the farms to fill them, you can do it in the normal facility manager, the chosen facilities will be shaded in BLUE and have a little icon to let you know they are Chain Facilities..
Old Oct 29 2017, 01:25 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I apologise as it was not intended to be a personal rebuke to you liza, more that so many others seem to be complaining when we don't yet know what the other parts of this new addition will be... its a waiting game and I am sure all will become clearer in the next few weeks... hopefully... all new additions take a while for us to become accustomed to, this is what makes ft so great... it challenges us.. makes for a very entertaining game,
yes is wat i love about this game all the new stuff and the challenges we face gives us something to work towards and keeps us entertained
not like other games that r the same all the time boring lol
i also look forward to more farms although i think im the only one that wants this lol
Old Oct 29 2017, 02:54 AM

Im a little confused With regards the new facility chain., If you dont have 2 facilities with all Dans on the 7th, what is the point of doing this part of the game? How I read it you cant make a chain.
Old Oct 29 2017, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi liza,
If you would like to make a suggestion for that please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all the suggestions by subject. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
I'm confused. I had a suggestion for the new chains thing, too - NOT a criticism - I just love trying to think of ways to make things better. No complaints at all. However, I am confused about where you'd like us to put stuff like that. I just checked and I didn't see a thread in Suggestions for this new feature so that would mean if we post our ideas in Suggestions, they'll be scattered. I would think the developers would rather have all of our suggestions posted here in this thread so they just have to come to one place?

Just let me know. I'll do whatever. Ha! Guess I had a suggestion about where to put my suggestion! LOL Where should I have put THAT??? LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 29 2017, 07:47 AM

About the new chains. Am I right in thinking that the bonus % products we get from a chain facility go for "export" but the normal production can be used by other facilities? So with the bakery if I make 100 breads I get 100 to use on the farm and 40 to sell at a higher price? (Excluding any extras for belt bonuses). I think I am going to enjoy this - I just need to get everything at Dan 7 - cant actually do a chain yet.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 29 2017 at 07:53 AM.
Closed Thread