Old May 03 2017, 10:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Re using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out not working in the latest version of Chrome when in full screen mode - mine is working just fine
same here, never had any problems with it, in fact don't have any of the problems a lot of people post about...
Old May 03 2017, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoocraft View Post
I'm confused. I want to purchase the 5X5 harvest, plant, plow Combine EX and was under the impression that I did not need to purchase all the previous Combines and related equipment. It says tool(s) so I am assuming you are talking about all the EX tools. When I attempted to purchase the Combine EX 5X5, it states I must already have the regular one 16x16. This is such a waste of money to HAVE to purchase tools we are not going to use.

"Quote" To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plow Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plow 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plow 16 x 16.
Hi lovetoocraft,
In order to buy the EX 5x5 tools you do have to own the 16x16 tools including the combines if you want the EX 5x5 combines. This is the way it has always been for purchasing tools.
You can look at the tools in the store and it will have an Unlock button if you need other tools and it will tell you what you need before you can buy that particular tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2017, 11:02 PM

Thumbs down Still waiting for better ships.

It was the ship time limits that got me frustrated caused me to put my ships into storage. you get your ships nearly filled and oops 24 hours are up and "dang you have to start over" Maybe if I could have hired "trained" loaders. (Pay an insurance fee or a loader fee or whatever you want to call it to make loading go quicker.) I could have gotten loaded sooner. on the one and only ship
I own, or the sixth one. It should not make any difference how many I own nor how many I have sailed. The ship thing still needs to be better thought out.
Now that being said, I like the sounds of the store and the new arrangement so we know what we are lacking for a purchase. also finding tools, not in storage will help folks a great deal. Thanks very much for these grand improvements. The expansions? Well for those that can afford them, Bully! Me I will keep plugging along with what I have and try to grow a little here and there.
Old May 03 2017, 11:56 PM

Default Ditto!

New possibilities won't help me at all. Ships for me are probably always going to be decorative.
Old May 04 2017, 04:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

4. Regular Harvester, Plower and Combine Harvest-Plow 18 x 18 (FC) (Coming later today): If you already own their 16 x 16 versions, then you can buy these regular crop tools and work on 324 crop fields at a time.
Where are these tools? It has been more than 24 hours and is now the NEXT day.
Old May 04 2017, 06:39 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Cargo Ships

Why can't they put a cancel button to cancel a cargo ship? Sometimes, when I've made a mistake & chosen the wrong container or ship, I want to cancel it, but I can't. So I need to wait a full 24 hrs before I can start over. There should be some type of option for us to cancel a ship or container.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2017, 06:53 AM

Level:
XP:
Default EX Crop Hover info

When are they going to put the crop info when using the Combine EX? I need to know the crop info when I hover over the completed crops. I don't always plant the same crop on each farm. I have several crops on 1 farm that I use for the quests. So that, even if a crop is ready to harvest, I don't always harvest it right away, there are times when I need to know what crop I'm replacing. Because I can't always identify what the crop is & how long it will be good for before spoiling, so I need to hover over the crop to get the crop name & time frames. When are they going to fix that option? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Why can't they put a cancel button to cancel a cargo ship? Sometimes, when I've made a mistake & chosen the wrong container or ship, I want to cancel it, but I can't. So I need to wait a full 24 hrs before I can start over. There should be some type of option for us to cancel a ship or container.
Hi knolan

It is better to post your idea in our Suggestion section to have all ideas in the same place.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestiosn:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 04 2017, 07:02 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.
Old May 04 2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Where are these tools? It has been more than 24 hours and is now the NEXT day.
Release Notes: Post-Release Updates - May 3rd, 11:50PM

- There has been some complications in the release of the new tools, we expect to release them soon, most likely tomorrow.