Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2010, 06:00 PM

Ok, I must be dense, but I'm not finding the cranberries. I've checked the seeds and the gifts, and they aren't there. Can someone please tell me where to get cranberries for the juice?

Off to buy the ice cream factory!!!
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:03 PM

Raul, you are fantastic!!!! I love the new upgrades and the fact that we can now gift foods, flour, etc!!!! I have already bought the ice cream facility, cranberry trees, and requested what I need for my other facilities!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:04 PM

Default Cranberries not available in market

Where are the cranberries to make the cranberry juice available?
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:04 PM

This is a sea change for the factories, and its not a positive one. let me explain:

When the factories first started up, they encouraged you to grow crops which were not the most profitable for their maturity - i.e. blueberries, onions, tomatoes. This was an excellent future indicator as it provided choices and variety- an increased depth of gameplay.

With the additions to the juice factory, the ice cream factory and the pizza factory, the emphasis is back onto producing pineapples for all three plants to make the most money...and pineapples were already the most profitable crop before the factories existed.

The temporary diverse marketplace dynamic is coming to an end, soon all the maximized farms will be just pineapples cows and the occasional sugar rotation.

Slashkey- I would love to help you with this. I have a master's in economics of competitive simulations and I would enjoy helping out for just portfolio building. I can be contacted via PM's, and I'll send in resumee material within the week as well.
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

wow thank you for the new update, so happy to get cows milk as a gift hope to buy the chocolate factory today but off now to get the icecream factory THANKS AGAIN
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:14 PM

Perhaps they will add a Cannery , where all crops have value, many vegetables such as canned peas, carrots, beets, corn and canned fruit, pears and peaches etc. I also think we need to be able to make jams, jellies , apple butter, but that might need to be its own facility - such as confectinaries or something. Love the updates, good work and keep them coming- thank you!
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Love the new changes Thank you! Thank you! Thank you. I also appreciate your making sure there is a 2 farm cash app of the day on every day now. I was able to get the juice facility and am well on my way to get the chocolate one. Thank you for not making us slaughter our cute pigs for the ham, too. Love this game
It's Wednesday morning and I haven't been offered an 'app of the day' now since Sunday.
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
What you guys did is all well and good if you have and use the facilities...Out of the 50 gifts 23 are for the facilities and 1 for the fuel....not much is left for the people that dont use the facilities or the fuel....

What about new clothes and new flowers!!AND NEW FANCY CARS!..

Also Iam stil waiting for an answer if you can go past 100 million in farmtown coins... thank you!!
Good thought ... for those millionaires on Farm Town ... where is the sports car ?
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:19 PM

you are all so WONDERFUL!
I thought I had no life before? Now I will have no time to eat or sleep!
fanTASTIC EVERYTHING.
YAAAY! and thank you for listening!!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 13 2010, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

WoW! 1 gift of hams and 1 gift of pineapples made 150 pizzas at 450 coins per unit of 10!

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Old Goat; Apr 13 2010 at 07:16 PM.
Closed Thread