Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Deutsch

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2012, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default i would like to buy 250FC with cellphone

Hi, i bought my FC always with Cellphone because dont want to use credit card and a i dont have it. the last time i bought for 120 FC for = in 15euro i did try to buy 250 FC but dont show my cell number. Before,i bought 120FC i can pay with cell. Now i want to buy again for about 2x 250 FC. but dont work anymore for 120FC. It works only for 55FC. Ofcourse i can do that also but, i would like to buy 250FC for 39dollar if i buy (bec. this worth only allowed/ cellphone payment) 5x 55FC = 265FC i'll pay 49.95dollar ten dollar more for 15FC? its expensive. Please can you do something that we can buy also 250FC per Cellphone. i really need FC want to buy many tools and Facilities. I cant use Pay card or anything else i dont use any credit card. i dont have all this things.

Thank you very much
apet
Old Jan 23 2012, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by apet View Post
Hi, i bought my FC always with Cellphone because dont want to use credit card and a i dont have it. the last time i bought for 120 FC for = in 15euro i did try to buy 250 FC but dont show my cell number. Before,i bought 120FC i can pay with cell. Now i want to buy again for about 2x 250 FC. but dont work anymore for 120FC. It works only for 55FC. Ofcourse i can do that also but, i would like to buy 250FC for 39dollar if i buy (bec. this worth only allowed/ cellphone payment) 5x 55FC = 265FC i'll pay 49.95dollar ten dollar more for 15FC? its expensive. Please can you do something that we can buy also 250FC per Cellphone. i really need FC want to buy many tools and Facilities. I cant use Pay card or anything else i dont use any credit card. i dont have all this things.

Thank you very much
apet
The payment options are controlled by Facebook and TrialPay and not by Farm Town. You will need to ask Facebook about that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread