Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 23 2023, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, I posted the other day about a pop up telling me that my browser does not support Web GL and that the game page seized up.
Today it's happening again, on the game's own website. I have clicked on the link ( with the spinning cube ) which confirms my browser DOES support Web GL, and I have checked that my drivers and browser (Chrome ) are up to date. Is there anything else I can do or is it part of a bigger problem with the game ?
Thanks !
Hi Peekachoo,
Did you check to make sure your computer is upto date?
What web GL does your computer say it supports? If it is 1.0 then that may be no longer supported in Chrome. It would have to support 2.0 now.
Have you tried a different browser to see if it will load in it?

It is not a game issue. I have loaded your farms without any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2023, 11:40 AM

Hi Taz, the laptop is definitely up to date. Technology is a fickle thing, I've had help and found an update for the driver for the laptop , a link I had the other day wasn't working so I had to go in sideways,lol. So the driver is most certainly up to date now. Oh, I've also enabled something using an access *flags*, if that makes sense,lol.

I can't find anywhere on the laptop that says which version of Web GL I'm using, but now that I have the driver update I will see how that affects it.

Thanks for trying to help, if I still have problems tomorrow (Weds.) I will come back here with an update.
Old May 23 2023, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, the laptop is definitely up to date. Technology is a fickle thing, I've had help and found an update for the driver for the laptop , a link I had the other day wasn't working so I had to go in sideways,lol. So the driver is most certainly up to date now. Oh, I've also enabled something using an access *flags*, if that makes sense,lol.

I can't find anywhere on the laptop that says which version of Web GL I'm using, but now that I have the driver update I will see how that affects it.

Thanks for trying to help, if I still have problems tomorrow (Weds.) I will come back here with an update.
Hi Peekachoo,
Please copy and post here the first 10 lines of the FT Console. In that it should tell you what version of Web GL the laptop is using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2023, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
Please copy and post here the first 10 lines of the FT Console. In that it should tell you what version of Web GL the laptop is using.
Hi Taz ,looks like its Web GL 2?

2023-05-23 17:35:44.036 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2023-05-23 17:35:44.036 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2023-05-23 17:35:44.047 LOGSessionId: 4231835
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2023-05-23 17:35:45.558 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
2023-05-23 17:35:47.144 LOG[UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
Old May 23 2023, 12:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz ,looks like its Web GL 2?

2023-05-23 17:35:44.036 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2023-05-23 17:35:44.036 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2023-05-23 17:35:44.047 LOGSessionId: 4231835
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) UHD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)
2023-05-23 17:35:45.558 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
2023-05-23 17:35:47.144 LOG[UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
Hi Peekachoo,
Yes that does look like it. The list does not show the whole version number for Chrome unfortunately. Check your Chrome and make sure it is version 113.0.5672.127 which is the latest update.
Have you tried any other browsers to see if it will load in those?

What else are you running when you are trying to play? If you have too much open running that can cause Web GL to fail.

The only other thing I can suggest is go through all the suggestions in the first post including those in the link there.

Last edited by Taz D; May 23 2023 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 24 2023, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
Yes that does look like it. The list does not show the whole version number for Chrome unfortunately. Check your Chrome and make sure it is version 113.0.5672.127 which is the latest update.
Have you tried any other browsers to see if it will load in those?

What else are you running when you are trying to play? If you have too much open running that can cause Web GL to fail.

The only other thing I can suggest is go through all the suggestions in the first post including those in the link there.
Hi Taz, the list only gives part of the Chrome number, I have checked 2 different ways to find out and Chrome is up to date on my laptop. I also use Edge, I have another Facebook account for the game, and I occasionally have them both open at the same time, but the game is crashing when I have only one account open, and I don't normally have more than 1 other window open for looking at other sites.

As I uploaded a new driver yesterday I will see how it goes when I play later on today. Thanks again.
Old May 24 2023, 04:06 AM

Again RED plug, can't get it to go green!!!
Old May 24 2023, 04:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

game is OFFLINE again.... lol
Old May 24 2023, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Again RED plug, can't get it to go green!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
game is OFFLINE again.... lol
Hi There,

I have just sent an email off to the developers, hopefully it will be back online soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 24 2023, 06:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

We are back online folks, thank you for your patience!

Please Reload the game to go back online!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error