Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Farmer Brad* View Post
THANK YOU, it's been driving me crazy as well!
I haven't looked in a few days but "potatoe" in the seafood restaurant is driving me nuts too LOL

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jul 09 2010, 11:19 PM

Angeskye, I hope we do get a fifth farm so that I can see what you come up with for a farm name. Your signature always makes me smile....maybe a fainting smiley will be needed LOL

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 10 2010, 12:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Before you ask TonyD I already made you one LOL
here you go my friend........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2010, 03:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
I wish the chopped trees went through stages while growing back, like the crops do. Saplings at first, then small trees, then full grown.
Yes, agree. If that were the case, I could freeze growth at various stages and have pine trees of varying height which would be quite useful in creating layouts of forested slopes.
Old Jul 10 2010, 03:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
The few things I've signed up for to get FC, yep, I get a whole lot of spam. I use an alternate email (hotmail is free).

My problem is the surveys. I don't know if I'm the most boring person in the world or what, but almost every time, I go through the entire survey, sharing honest answers, and when it gets to the end, it tells me they can't use my answers (I dont' remember exactly how it's worded, but I'm assuming I'm not in the "correct" demographic). But they still got all my answers before they told me that (and I'm sure they filed them away somewhere), and I get no Farm Cash. So I won't do surveys anymore.
Back when I was new to FB, I tried several surveys to earn game cash for another game I was playing and had the same experience. They looked to me more like information phishing schemes than genuine surveys.
Old Jul 10 2010, 03:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
you have to fib... have more income.... young kiddies at home LOL yup I'm looking to buy a SUV in the next 6 months....... LOL you have to be in the Majority in the consumers world today....... LOL being a old grandma with no kiddies at home on Social Security you will never qualify for their needs on the surveys
Being a single business woman didn't seem to fit the categories either. Of course I never give my actual age or birthdate on any survey, web site or social networking group. Since birthdate is used by some of our financial institutions for verifying our identities, I always make up a date for online purposes -- and not always the same date. ... So, hmm, not being in some "typical" demographic tends to disqualify one. Guess they aren't interested in getting a wide spectrum of opinions. ... Actually, I still wonder if some surveys aren't merely internet phishing schemes.
Tried a few when new to FB, didn't like the idea and haven't done them since. Also, don't do the offers since I'm really not interested in what they "offer."
The Ap of the Day, though seems okay and I've never had to actually use any of them and once I get the FT Cash, just remove them.
Old Jul 10 2010, 03:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it
And if that doesn't solve the problem, move the items adjacent to the cow -- either to a location farther from the cow or into storage. Then refresh, move the cow where you want it, and replace the other objects back where they were. I've had to do that a number of times to move (sell, delete or sell) a stuck object.
Closed Thread