Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 20 2022, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
I also use my daughter's facebook account for Farmtown. How come I can log in to her account on Opera but not on Chrome?
What should I do?
Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
One thing comes to mind with this. Chrome made a fairly recent change and dropped support and the ability to use Web/GL 1.0 from the browser. If your system does not support Web/GL 2.0 and changes you to Web?GL then that is why you can not get into the game from Chrome.

The only other thing I can suggest is to make sure your Chrome and computer system are updated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 11:45 AM

Will update everything and see what happens

Besides, it's only this particular account. My own and my wife's account have no problem logging in from Chrome.

I have updated everything. Problem not solved.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 21 2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old Nov 21 2022, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Will update everything and see what happens

Besides, it's only this particular account. My own and my wife's account have no problem logging in from Chrome.

I have updated everything. Problem not solved.
Hi Danker,
I am not sure why you can't use Chrome for those farms then if the other accounts can. Unless you have a different computer log in for her as that might have different settings for the computer. Make sure when you are getting ready to log into her account that you have the cookies and pop ups allowed according to the instructions in the following link for her:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I tried to log into my FT game and it came up with this error. Now what do I do? I am linked to the game. But just in case here is email address. (removed email)

2022-11-22 02:36:53.021 ERRORRemoteProviderException : Unable to load asset bundle from : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle
UnityWebRequest result : ConnectionError : Unknown Error
url : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 21 2022 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
I tried to log into my FT game and it came up with this error. Now what do I do? I am linked to the game. But just in case here is email address. (removed email)

2022-11-22 02:36:53.021 ERRORRemoteProviderException : Unable to load asset bundle from : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle
UnityWebRequest result : ConnectionError : Unknown Error
url : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle
Hi nardaj,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems. Please do not post your emai address as this is an open forum and anyone can see it.
The linking of your email to your game doesn 't have anything to do with this as that is activated yet and is for future possible use.

Please make sure your browser and computer system are updated.

Please try all suggestions given in the first post of this thread and also what is suggested in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:24 PM

It's all lon the same computer
Old Nov 21 2022, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It's all lon the same computer
Hi Danker,
What happens when you try to load her farms? What are you seeing when you try?
Old Nov 27 2022, 05:22 PM

While I successfully registered my email, it seems someone has cloned my farm. I open farmtown and it's opened to another person's farm. I can get to my farm by going on the hoyse avatar and going to default. Please check it out. I consider each of my farms as works of art that I've worked so hard for.
Old Nov 27 2022, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
While I successfully registered my email, it seems someone has cloned my farm. I open farmtown and it's opened to another person's farm. I can get to my farm by going on the hoyse avatar and going to default. Please check it out. I consider each of my farms as works of art that I've worked so hard for.
Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I moved your post to problems loading your farms as this has nothing to do with registering your email.
No one has cloned your farms. Please use the shortcut on the left side of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get to your farms. If you are using a bookmark you created that bookmark has changed to the other farms. That can happen and it is a browser issue that causes it to change, not a Farm Town issue.
Old Nov 27 2022, 11:06 PM

Default Error Message

2022-11-28-04:55:32:345
ERROR An abnormal situation has Occurred: The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively.

I do not know what this means or where on my 44 farms it would have occurred.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error