Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2010, 09:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for your answers about harvests from trees.
I have a lot of fruit trees but don't have the preserve factory so usually don't harvest them. Now I have the incentive to harvest and sell to others in need.
Thanks again.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2010, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucephalis View Post
Crude oil is also a basic product. Why can't we sell that to other players?
apparenlty they didnt feel we should be able to sell stuff from those types of buildings that only require coins as an imput.
same thing with the mines and honey / fish farms
Old Oct 31 2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
We need a seperate place to buy and sell products without being pestered to go work for someone, and everyone begging for jobs.

Adding the ppl to buying and selling to an already over run marketplace makes too much confusion.

How about giving the buyers and sellers a new place to coduct business or create a new: "Employment Office" and add it to the Map as an extra location like the Inn or the realtor office?
I second this suggestion as it is fair because the Marketplace is to sell your crops and stuff you made, not get employment at the same time. I go there now to only sell my crops and the stuff I make, since the new harvester and plowing tools came out. I now rarely hire anyone to come to my farms anymore and when I go to the marketplace to sell my stuff, I am bombarded by requests to come work at so and so's farm. I just ignore those posts till after I get done with my work and click not at this time and go back to my farm.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 31 2010, 11:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hello. Click on your refinery and towards the bottom of the pop up menu you will see 'switch view'. Select that
I meant I can't find the small oil refinery to buy. I see the larger one that take cash. I was hoping the new smaller version could be bought by Farm cash, but then I can't find the refinery. Thank you
Old Oct 31 2010, 11:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al from chicago View Post
I don't understand why anyone would purchase a solar plower when you can use the same thing free in the toolbar.I.E. plow 1 ,2, or 3, at a time.
Early on in playing FT, I bought one because I didn't have sufficient number of FT Neighbors to plow 4 plots at a time. For those reluctant to add FT Neighbors, or FB friends, who aren't people they actually know, the solar plow can be a real help in making the game faster and easier.
Having discovered the Forum a while back and gotten to know a number of folks through these discussions, I'm now happy to have over 30 neighbors, over half active in FT regularly. But, for a time, that plow was great.
Old Oct 31 2010, 11:56 PM

Ohhhhh - this is so so so great. I LOVE Farm Town and I am so so so hoping that you will put out a ton of Christmas items and put them out EARLY so we can decorate BIG and have enough money to buy some over a period of time with farm cash if necessary. Thank you for all the fun you have given so many of us.

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Oct 31 2010, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
huh??????????????
you don't have to own a plough to plough up to 3 x 3.... if you have enough neighbours
Old Nov 01 2010, 01:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I second this suggestion as it is fair because the Marketplace is to sell your crops and stuff you made, not get employment at the same time. I go there now to only sell my crops and the stuff I make, since the new harvester and plowing tools came out. I now rarely hire anyone to come to my farms anymore and when I go to the marketplace to sell my stuff, I am bombarded by requests to come work at so and so's farm. I just ignore those posts till after I get done with my work and click not at this time and go back to my farm.

Beth
If you are going to the market to only sell your produced items from your facilities then click on the plug to go offline before you leave your farm... you can then sell to Tom and no one sees you and you see no one either.. if you are however going there to sell to other farmers you will need to be online.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 01 2010, 02:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Go "OFF MODE", on the tool up on the top where the wrench is, select off mode, and then they won't see you to hire you, its simple and to your advantage...
Yes I know about switching to 'offline' mode to sell finished goods and do this already. The issue that has arisen relates to 'trading' of produce at market. This requires you to be 'online', and what people are finding is that there's just too much stuff happening in the one place. A separate place just to trade goods would hopefully help with this.
Old Nov 01 2010, 04:24 AM

Level:
XP:

I still can't purchase Cedar trees without being disconnected even on my sisters farm it does this.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread