Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun View Post
The main reason I quit Farmville and started Farmtown was simple. This is a game for adults. However you are starting to fail in your responsibilities. I have reached the top level of 550 and nothing. Just like Government you fail your top performers. You expect everything and we get nothing. I am not at all happy with you folks and will soon look for another game. Please get to work and fix this.
actualy it is not only adult game i started playing it when i was 15 and now i am 19. and i am not only one. i am ok with the levels yes it would be nice to get more. but i have evening invested my on money in to the game. this a game that you do not need all stuff to play it is choice to buy all tools.

Last edited by max_river; Aug 20 2014 at 09:12 PM.
Old Aug 21 2014, 10:08 AM

I just want to know how soon we will get new levels,I enjoy doing the quests, but don't have enough farm cash to get the Semi tractor trailer truck I need for 3 of my quests, and no one is gifting any. It seems like everyone is very low on farm cash so there is no gifting of items. I have lots of coins, and will get whatever facilities I can with those until new levels are available. Of course, I am losing a few quests. Why can't we be able to trade some coins for even a few farm cash every once in awhile? Just every few months would help. Thanks
Old Aug 21 2014, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnda Marie View Post
I just want to know how soon we will get new levels,I enjoy doing the quests, but don't have enough farm cash to get the Semi tractor trailer truck I need for 3 of my quests, and no one is gifting any. It seems like everyone is very low on farm cash so there is no gifting of items. I have lots of coins, and will get whatever facilities I can with those until new levels are available. Of course, I am losing a few quests. Why can't we be able to trade some coins for even a few farm cash every once in awhile? Just every few months would help. Thanks
Hi Shawnda,
Don't hold me to this as we really don't know what the developers are planning until they release it, but we have been getting new levels about every 3 months. So based on that, the last time was the June release and the next one should be the September release.
I am afraid the idea of exchanging coins for farm cash isn't ever going to be implemented as that is the way the developers make money to keep this game going.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2014, 12:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Just as another way to see this...

Currently,FB app data tracking has FT hovering around 160K players on a weekly basis.
Out of that 160K,lets say only 80K are ready to move to the next set of levels.(This is probably way to conservative a number...but the point still is made)That is roughly 2 million free FC given at each set of level ups.

2,000,000 FC = 16,666 transactions of 120 FC each.120 FC cost 19.99 each.

Add to that the amount of FC people are earning from quest per week.....That is a huge amount of money they are taking out of their pockets and handing out to the players every quarter.I would like to see another game company that does something similar.
Old Aug 21 2014, 08:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Jack Parks

Me too! If they raise it tomorrow, I'm already past it again.
Old Aug 26 2014, 12:01 AM

Default Paper Rolls in the Paper Mill

Could we speed production of paper rolls in the paper mill? I can't seem to get enough. I have 2 paper mills. I can produce over 1000 of everything in each paper mill but paper rolls. Those I only get 250 per paper mill.
Old Aug 26 2014, 03:55 AM

Unhappy Question regarding Support

I have so far waited 8 days for support to fix a problem on my farm, I have emailed them a couple of times (quoting their reference but received nothing), the support is really slack considering I play this every day and have done for a few years, not to mention the $ I have spent - a little bit of loyalty from the support staff wouldn't go amiss. I don't intend spending any more on the game until my problem is resolved. How much longer do I have to wait?
Old Aug 26 2014, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I have so far waited 8 days for support to fix a problem on my farm, I have emailed them a couple of times (quoting their reference but received nothing), the support is really slack considering I play this every day and have done for a few years, not to mention the $ I have spent - a little bit of loyalty from the support staff wouldn't go amiss. I don't intend spending any more on the game until my problem is resolved. How much longer do I have to wait?
Hi Honeyg,
I am sorry Support hasn't responded to you, however they do have to take the support tickets they receive in the order they get them so depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours it could take a few weeks for them to respond. Sending multiple emails to them does not help getting a quicker response. You just need to be patient and wait for them to get to your ticket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2014, 09:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Could we speed production of paper rolls in the paper mill? I can't seem to get enough. I have 2 paper mills. I can produce over 1000 of everything in each paper mill but paper rolls. Those I only get 250 per paper mill.
Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 26 2014, 12:03 PM

Unhappy

Hi Taz

I posted a link to my farm last week and one of the moderators had a look but couldn't find the missing facility.

It was in my storage, I tried to move it to the farm but it wouldn't let me. I came out of the game and went back in and it was gone. I have cleared memcache, flash, browser and searched every farm using the search tool but can't find it.

I have loads of stuff to sell and can't sell in case support needs to search for it from there end.

I only used it the week before for a quest. I need to buy another facility but am not prepared to spend any more on fc whilst this is still ongoing. I love the game but the support is poor
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity