Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the shrinking box is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
This is happening for me too... :-(
Hi JNelson and bliky,
We are aware of this.This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests, we have contacted the developers to let them know about this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2019, 01:43 PM

I tried boosting my trains today and the screen pops up but immediately shrinks in width until it is only about 1/2" wide and you can't see the list of farmers. Are they working on an update right now because that is usually when things start to go wrong and the game slows down?
Old Aug 13 2019, 01:45 PM

Sorry, I just noticed the other posts about the shrinking box.
Old Aug 13 2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
I tried boosting my trains today and the screen pops up but immediately shrinks in width until it is only about 1/2" wide and you can't see the list of farmers. Are they working on an update right now because that is usually when things start to go wrong and the game slows down?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Sorry, I just noticed the other posts about the shrinking box.
Hi lburn11

No problem, as you see this is affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests. We have to wait for Facebook to fix this.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 14 2019, 11:14 AM

I don't know if I am at the right place to post this but I do experience shrinking problem but only when I try to select to whom I want to sent advice for boosting my trains. All balance works fine with gifting or regular posts. I cleared browser history, game cache mem, used windows cleaning and even CCleaner but nothing solving that problem.
Old Aug 14 2019, 11:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I don't know if I am at the right place to post this but I do experience shrinking problem but only when I try to select to whom I want to sent advice for boosting my trains. All balance works fine with gifting or regular posts. I cleared browser history, game cache mem, used windows cleaning and even CCleaner but nothing solving that problem.
Hi Clohar,

I have moved your post to the thread about trains as your issue is with trying to boost them.

It's caused by a Facebook bug. You will likely also get it when you try to send gifts from the Send Gift page. I'm sorry, but those of us that have it have to wait for Facebook to fix it.
Old Aug 18 2019, 12:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi All -- My shrinking page appears to have been "fixed," as it no longer shrinks BUT once I did the boot for my train, the page closes out, does a kind of reboot and brings up the opening FT page. I did this with all 3 of my trains and it happened every time. The other thing is when the page comes back up (after the "reboot") it shows all the same people; in other words, I can send all my trains to the same people. Just wondering if this is something that should be happening in order to correct the shrinkage. Thanks!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Aug 18 2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi All -- My shrinking page appears to have been "fixed," as it no longer shrinks BUT once I did the boot for my train, the page closes out, does a kind of reboot and brings up the opening FT page. I did this with all 3 of my trains and it happened every time. The other thing is when the page comes back up (after the "reboot") it shows all the same people; in other words, I can send all my trains to the same people. Just wondering if this is something that should be happening in order to correct the shrinkage. Thanks!!
Hi lynnetimpeiro

I just boosted one of my trains with no problems.

Which browser are you using?

Please clear your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tab. Then reopen your farms and check your trains again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You can also clear your browser cache, you have instructions for some browsers in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also, check another browser to see if you have the same problem.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Aug 23 2019, 10:02 AM

Why can't I hide my dispatched train? I need to do this as I'm moving trains and cars after the farm expansion. I can't place other train cars beside a dispatched train unless i can hide it. That used to be possible, but it isn't anymore. Just wondering.
Old Aug 23 2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Why can't I hide my dispatched train? I need to do this as I'm moving trains and cars after the farm expansion. I can't place other train cars beside a dispatched train unless i can hide it. That used to be possible, but it isn't anymore. Just wondering.
Hi Karin Venables

The hide option on dispatched trains was removed as it was causing errors on the trains.

You have to wait till your train is back and unload it to move the cars or add more cars to that train.

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains not working, unload train