Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 17 2015, 12:56 AM

Hi Taz, I am not very computer savy when it comes to things, like you have suggested above to do, so I am having a hard time understanding what I must do to revive my farms, etc.

Thank you for helping me Chrissy50
Old Jun 17 2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy50 View Post
Hi Taz, I am not very computer savy when it comes to things, like you have suggested above to do, so I am having a hard time understanding what I must do to revive my farms, etc.

Thank you for helping me Chrissy50
Hi chrissy

Taz is not available at this moment, I will try to explain this to you.

As you have been out of the game for a long time, Taz suggested you to run the memcache link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This link is used to clear the game memory. Please click in the link, you will see a list of unsettings and numbers, that means that your game memory is cleared. Close the unsettings window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again if your coins are added when you work or when you sell your products.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 19 2015, 02:56 AM

Thank you Mary for helping me, I did it 3 different times after closing both pages and closing down and re opening facebook page still no luck no coins bonuses added to my coins, I think I will just delete the app, so sick of being told I have no bonsuses outstanding when I know I helped one farmer to nearly $4 million coin bonuses for me, just getting too hard to rectify.
thank you again for your help.
chrissy50
Old Jun 19 2015, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy50 View Post
Thank you Mary for helping me, I did it 3 different times after closing both pages and closing down and re opening facebook page still no luck no coins bonuses added to my coins, I think I will just delete the app, so sick of being told I have no bonsuses outstanding when I know I helped one farmer to nearly $4 million coin bonuses for me, just getting too hard to rectify.
thank you again for your help.
chrissy50
Hi chrissy50, The coin total on your farm, does not display all digits. It only displays the first 8 digits. You currently have 1,548,513,926 coins, which is a huge amount. In comparison, the 4 million coins that you earned, are a very small amount, and there is a high likelihood, that they were added, but were not noticeable to yourself. If you hover your mouse over your coin balance on your farm, it will give you your full coin total. Could you write that amount down, and then maybe either sell something, or earn a bonus chest amount again. Then check your coin balance afterwards. This should then show you that you are actually getting your coins. I will do the same for you, and keep a note of your present coin total, so that I can also check for you, to see that your coin total has increased.
Old Jun 20 2015, 08:40 PM

all good now, thank you and everyone for their help, game playing and bonuses are all good, now all I have to fix is the game being frozen in time, taking it time to react to something I am doing.
Old Jun 25 2015, 12:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Didn't get paid for my products

I sold products at the market for a total of over 20,000,000 coins. The coin amount was added to my total for a few seconds then subtracted again, but my products are gone. What happened?
Old Jun 25 2015, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capnrizzo View Post
I sold products at the market for a total of over 20,000,000 coins. The coin amount was added to my total for a few seconds then subtracted again, but my products are gone. What happened?
Hi Capnrizzo

You need to provide a link to your farms please.

Instructions on how to get it, in the following thread, thank you!

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 29 2015, 01:04 PM

Is there a faster way to earn Farm Cash besides :

Working for people or neighbors
buying things with high XP
Buying Farm Cash

I am trying to get to a level 468 and I am a level 78 I need a horse stall for my horses and you can see I am a long ways off.
Old Jun 29 2015, 01:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlq123 View Post
Is there a faster way to earn Farm Cash besides :

Working for people or neighbors
buying things with high XP
Buying Farm Cash

I am trying to get to a level 468 and I am a level 78 I need a horse stall for my horses and you can see I am a long ways off.
Hi,

Are you wanting to harvest the horses for horse hair? If so it's the Stables you need, which you will find in the Facility section of the store. Those all cost Farm Cash. You can not put your horses into the horse stall, which are just decorations.

You also get XP buy seeding and working facilities, the more xp you earn the faster you will level up and get FC for each level you reach.
Old Jun 30 2015, 08:26 AM

Default Farm Cash Total

I recently purchased a green hand/glove and I thought I had 57 FC when I purchased it. I still have 57 FC. I'm wondering if the FC was deducted from my account when I bought that or do I really have that amount left somehow?

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash