Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 08 2019, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Thanks for the answer Tiger. That makes for a very long quest with 26 ingredients needed.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

You are welcome. Yes it is long. There is one I know of with 27 and that's Patagonian Lamb
Old Aug 15 2019, 07:40 PM

Default Personal Quest Issue

I have a personal quest that requires me to produce two horse saddles. I have completed this action. The horse saddle on the first screen shows 2/2 and says all done. However, it will not let me load the horse saddle into the Farmart. It says I only have one horse saddle in my inventory and that I need to produce another. I have completed this step 3 times and still cannot load the horse saddle in the Farmart.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=1366%2C728

Old Aug 15 2019, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Foreman View Post
I have a personal quest that requires me to produce two horse saddles. I have completed this action. The horse saddle on the first screen shows 2/2 and says all done. However, it will not let me load the horse saddle into the Farmart. It says I only have one horse saddle in my inventory and that I need to produce another. I have completed this step 3 times and still cannot load the horse saddle in the Farmart.
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. First thing is your pictures are not available to us from the links you posted.
However, you may have completed that step 3 times as you say, but you have not stored those completed horse saddles. They do not store automatically. You have to store them first before you can load them in the Farmart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2019, 11:08 PM

My question is about quests why is it always a factory I don't have the last ones I got the factories but one quest it sad it expired I feel I got rip off I got the factories the ones are utility supplies factory and the water plant why didn't it go through?
Old Sep 13 2019, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassymommaCollar View Post
My question is about quests why is it always a factory I don't have the last ones I got the factories but one quest it sad it expired I feel I got rip off I got the factories the ones are utility supplies factory and the water plant why didn't it go through?
Hi SassymommaCollar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests as we can not answer questions in the Suggestions section. When you have a question please do not post it in the Suggestions section as that is only for making suggestions to improve or change the game.
For the Load Water Filter you started it on September 3rd at 7:02 PM eastern time and did not complete it before it expired on September 12th at the same time. That was 9 days for you to complete it. Each quest does have an expiration time listed at the top of the quest. You have to complete the quest before that time runs out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2019, 08:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

For the Employee lifeline on quests I thought that if we harvested 10 fields we were to get 1 crop. I just harvested 20 fields and received NO BONUS CROPS FOR MY QUEST. Since this was on a quest farm of a neighbor that was all that was available. I only needed 1 pepper and got nothing even though I used the single tool.
Old Sep 14 2019, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
For the Employee lifeline on quests I thought that if we harvested 10 fields we were to get 1 crop. I just harvested 20 fields and received NO BONUS CROPS FOR MY QUEST. Since this was on a quest farm of a neighbor that was all that was available. I only needed 1 pepper and got nothing even though I used the single tool.

Hi leighwj1960

For which quest did you need the peppers?

You had the Employee Lifeline for Firefighter boots, which doesnt need peppers and it is completed.

You have another 3 quests opened but non of them have a lifeline or need peppers.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 14 2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old Sep 15 2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi leighwj1960

For which quest did you need the peppers?

You had the Employee Lifeline for Firefighter boots, which doesnt need peppers and it is completed.

You have another 3 quests opened but non of them have a lifeline or need peppers.
this was for another account (link below) and I needed peppers, I harvested more than double and never got the credit
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5546&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 15 2019, 07:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
this was for another account (link below) and I needed peppers, I harvested more than double and never got the credit
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5546&farm_ix=0
Hi leighwj1960,

marymarcel is not available at the moment. If you need help with a quest on a different account please try to remember to name the quest with the issue and give the farm link for that account so the data can be checked for you. This makes it quicker to help you.

Are you a Super Neighbour for the neighbour where you harvested the peppers, or did they hire you to harvest?

Yes you should get one for every 10 you harvest when you are hired. What we suggest for this, is you check your quest after harvesting 10 and see if you got credit for them. If you did not then you need to run memcache, close the game, reload and give it another try.

Even if you have already got the peppers now, I suggest you still run the memcache to clear any data that may have caused the problem. Make sure you are logged into the account that had the issue, and then in the browser you have that account open in, run the memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload your game.
Old Sep 15 2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi leighwj1960,

marymarcel is not available at the moment. If you need help with a quest on a different account please try to remember to name the quest with the issue and give the farm link for that account so the data can be checked for you. This makes it quicker to help you.

Are you a Super Neighbour for the neighbour where you harvested the peppers, or did they hire you to harvest?

Yes you should get one for every 10 you harvest when you are hired. What we suggest for this, is you check your quest after harvesting 10 and see if you got credit for them. If you did not then you need to run memcache, close the game, reload and give it another try.

Even if you have already got the peppers now, I suggest you still run the memcache to clear any data that may have caused the problem. Make sure you are logged into the account that had the issue, and then in the browser you have that account open in, run the memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload your game.
I'm a super neighbor and have had no trouble using the employee lifeline in the past but this is not the first time I've had to harvest a lot more than 10 fields to get credit for 1 bonus crop. There have been times that I don't get the bonus crop until I harvest 40 or 50 fields and other times I get the bonus crop after harvesting only 3 or 4 fields. Not really complaining just making a report that this is not consistent

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline, trading