Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 30 2019, 04:28 AM

I used the exchange gift function on 50 gifts and lost the 50 strawberries that I exchanged the gifts for. The strawberries never showed up in gifts.
Old Mar 30 2019, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_vrvo View Post
Hi
Before I post this, I did read what I can do to fix my problem.
I can not post anything, sent gifts sent out trains. On all 3 of my accounts.
I clear memcache, I deleted adobe and reload it again.
When I except my gifts, everything freezes, cant sent any back.
I don't know what to do now.
Thanks in advance
Linda
Hi Linda_vrvo,

You haven't answered what we asked of you. Did you do the following?

Please click on the following link and check you have cookies and pop-ups allowed in your browser. If you do not allow these you will not be able to post from the game. Those are needed for the pop-ups to show.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

After you have done that, close your browser, reopen and try gifting and posting facilites again. If you still have problems after that please describe exactly what is happening when you try to send gifts and post facilites. For the facilites let us know which one's you are trying to post from.

If you are using Edge or IE browsers there are problems with gift sending and train boosting as the list will not load. Please see the following post for information on that.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

For the gifts freezing try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Mar 30 2019, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I used the exchange gift function on 50 gifts and lost the 50 strawberries that I exchanged the gifts for. The strawberries never showed up in gifts.
Hi littlesallysanctus,

I have just tested this and had no problems with accepting strawberries.

Please do the following, it will not return the gifts but may prevent it happening again. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Apr 01 2019, 12:37 AM

Is there any way to get the full page of free gas instead of just one can at a time on the free gifts section?
Old Apr 01 2019, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
Is there any way to get the full page of free gas instead of just one can at a time on the free gifts section?
Hi marilynwaid40,

Are you asking about the My Requests page? You can exchange all your gifts for fuel then accept them 50 at a time there.

If you are asking about free gift sites that someone may be providing, none of those sites are run by Slashkey and we are not permitted to discuss them on the forum. I can only suggest you look for the instructions on their site or ask the site owner for information.
Old Apr 07 2019, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default loading tool not working

I cannot receive gifts?
Old Apr 07 2019, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylynnreed View Post
I cannot receive gifts?
Hi Kaylynnreed,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Please click on the following link and check you have cookies and pop-ups allowed in your browser. If you do not allow these you will not be able to post from the game. Those are needed for the pop-ups to show.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

After you have done that, close your browser, reopen and try again. If you still have problems after that please describe exactly what is happening when you try to receive gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2019, 06:59 PM

Default Walnut trees

At one time I had bought some walnut trees, they appear on one of my farm plots. I would like to buy more but they are not shown in the store under trees. How can I get some more walnut trees?
Old Apr 10 2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndwildrose View Post
At one time I had bought some walnut trees, they appear on one of my farm plots. I would like to buy more but they are not shown in the store under trees. How can I get some more walnut trees?
Hi ndwildrose

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Walnut tree is a giftable item, so if you have some gifts to accept,you can exchange them for walnut trees.

You have the list for trees in the store and in gifts in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314902

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 11 2019, 12:00 PM

still having trouble recieving/accepting gift, error all the time.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 11 2019 at 12:30 PM. Reason: splitting issues into correct threads

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows