Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 17 2019, 12:31 PM

A tool to fill all the ships in my seaport at the same time would be great instead of making lots of clicks to fill all them one after the other
Old Jul 06 2019, 09:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

On the water/irrigate farm selector, it would be nice if you could add as a third option (to all and none) "current farm".
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jul 09 2019, 09:06 AM

We need a tool that can start all of just one thing. Example would be to start all of the oil pumps or all of the mineral mines. Instead of having to scroll through the facilities manager and start them all individually. Many times I have to let these facilities build up for a few days or even a week before I can start all my facilities at one time.
Old Jul 23 2019, 07:31 AM

Default Largest tool versions

Hi, I bought the largest versions of the Flower Harvester, Fishing Boat, Log Truck w/ Chainsaw, Combine Harvest-Plow (9x) believing they would be able to harvest my 46x46 Farms with fewer clicks than the smaller version but these tools don't reach the edges of the farms just like the smaller version and require the same amount of clicks.

That is to say, this purchase was a HUGE WASTE OF MY MONEY.

Please fix the largest versions of the tools so that they reach the edges of a 46x46 farm with fewer clicks, or make a $100 tool that does a whole farm with one click (plow, plant, sow, harvest, cut, etc...)
Old Jul 23 2019, 10:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

I would like a Decorations Transplanter which would move all highlighted items like fences, paths and buildings in a squared area to another part of the farm.

As i like to place paths and other items in patterns I would also like a tool to copy what I had placed to another part of the farm, for example when making a checkerboard design.
Old Aug 08 2019, 01:05 AM

I have purple hand - my super neighbor has purple hand. However, we cannot use it on each other's farms. Suggest that if both people have it that it can be used on each other's farms.
Old Aug 08 2019, 04:13 PM

I was wondering about a tool that could be made that you could just go to your farm and click on what you wanted planted and then the tool would just plant the whole thing with that, instead of wearing out our mouse with a million clicks and i bet lots of us old timers with mostly layered farms would spend the money to buy it. Even if the farm was still planted the tool could H&P and then plant in just 1 click.I would really love to see more people use the warehouse, geez it was free and they are still afraind to use it, the only thing right now i would make different is that for some of us with few working neighbors that after trying for 5 or 6 hours to sell to neighbors from the warehouse or SF that it then revert to being able to sell the excess in the mkt to interested buyers, you never sit there long with things in your warehouse before they are gone, with the linen factory for instance i can't even give mine away to my neighbors, so many items there that I cAN'T GET RID OF ALL OF THEM.

tHANK YOU, CINDY
Old Aug 12 2019, 02:18 PM

I would like a tool that can hide 25 or 50 items, now we can only hide 1 item
Thanks
Old Aug 18 2019, 10:09 PM

Would dearly LOVE a tool that lets us 'plant' ponds, lakes, sea coasts, etc. like we can plant trees. Like a multi planter for water features. OR please consider adding water features to the existing multi planter.
Old Aug 21 2019, 12:44 PM

How about a plowing tool that plows in 3x3 and another that plows in 9x9?

How about more solar powered tools - they'd recharge after a certain amount of time? Saves fuel.

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Aug 21 2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removed agreeing comment as not allowed